9

E M I L Y

5 February 2012

I was sitting in my school canteen with Miley and Jake,completely bored.I wasn't really interested in their so called celebrity conversation until they bought up One Direction.

"Omg!Did you hear one direction's new music video of what majes you beautiful is going to release soon.Im just so excited.I can't wait." Emily squealed saying.

"You love one direction too,Jake?" I adked.

"i just like them.,you?" He asked eyeing me.

"Same!Well,it was Harry Styles birthday two days ago.Did anything special Miley?" I asked.

"Yes.Uh and,i forgot to tell you ,you're coming to One Direction's concert eith me today.I have three tickets to it.And Jake you too!" Emily said smiling.

"Yup,sure." i nodded.

Shit,Harry.We haven't talked much.Heck,we haven't talked even once .How can i say we didn't texted much then?

And it was mainly,because he blocked me.And after that i haven't touched my phone,mainly because i was grounded just because of my low grades.

And today was the day,i got my smartphone back.

I took out my ohone and checked my messages.

There were a handful of messages from him.

I ignored them all and decided to start a new conversation.

Me : Hey,i have to go to the One Direction concert today along with Miley. :(

Harry : Really?Why are you sad then?And why weren't you replying to my texts earlier?

Me : Was grounded,and you blocked me too.Anyways,im not sad.I infact love 1D but Miley is a huge directioner and she won't stop shouting and it sucks.

Harry : Well,others will shout too,you know?

Me : I know,will you be coming to the concert too?

Harry : No,why?

Me : Styles,is your cousin.Right?

Harry : Yes,but i hate him.

Me : Oh!

Harry : Hey,how do you look like?

Me : Why?

Harry : So i can talk with Styles,and arrange backatage passes for you and your friends?

Me : I don't know.

Harry : Who do you like the most in 1D?

Me : Nialllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Harry :Woah,seriously?

Me : Yeah,he's so cute! :))

Harry : Oh.

Me : I want to kiss him.😉Do you know Niall too?

Harry : Yeh ,kinda😑😐

Me : Woah,woah woah.Feels like someone is jealous?

Harry : Huh,me ?No?

Harry :Ok, now send me your picture.

Me : What if,you leak my picture or make bad use of it!And what if I'm talking to a 40 y/o oldie.

Harry : I'm not 40 years old.And I swear I won't do that!

Me : Proof?

Harry : Why would I chat with a ,wait how old are you?

Me : 16,you?

Harry : 18.If I were a 40 year oldie,why would I talk with a 1y year old then?

Me : Ooh,point.But you can to rape me.

Harry : Shut up,never say that I'm against it.!!!

Me : OK OK calm down!I believe you!

Harry : Now can you send?

Me : Ok,don't judge me because i look ugly.

Harry : Ok,i won't!

Me :

Harry :

Harry : .....

Me : Told you im ugly and a brown too.So if you want to break our friendship its okay.

Harry : No babe,you look beautiful😍😍

Me :Really?

Harry: Yeah.

Me : Thanks.Ttyl,gotta go!

Harry : Bye.

Guys,im out of idea for this book.I don't know what to write,im just writing.So if its bad,just bear it.Please.

Thanks for reading.Vote and Comment.

Love ya!!