10

E M I L Y

5 February 2012

7:45 PM

It's been forty- five minutes since we arrived here.

Five seconds of summer were on their last song for one direction to enter then.

And soon in no time,they came when the members of five seconds of summer made their way towards the exit of the stage.

"You're insecure" Liam came striking towards the front of the stage,singing his part with a smile on his face.

As expected,soon enough Miley started shouting along rather lodly.Me and Jake staring to each other's eye embarrassed by her.

My eyes then went to that green eyed ,white boy with dark brown curly hairs and dimples that appeared on his beautiful face as he smiled or sung his part.

We were standing in the middle of arena.Until Miley grabbed Jake and my hands.

She took us to the front of the arena.From where we could directly have a look on the boy's face,and they could have on us.

I rolled my eyes as Miley yet again started singing along to the next song.

"Get out,get out,get out of my head." Miley sung along holding a poster of 'Stay calm and love One Direction' and singing rather loudly.

That was when our eyes met,Harry and mine.

But,before I could do anything he looked away and pretended as if he didn't see me and started to sing again.

Was he rude or I was thinking differently?

"Bitch,Harry fucking styles just eyed you Aren't you happy?" Miley slapped my shoulders.

"Uh,not really.Even though i m a fan of one direction,everyone is not a big DIRECTIONER like you Miley." .Miley just rolled her eyes.

***

And soon enough the concert was over.And me,Miley and Jake were currently standing in the last place in the backstage line.

I wasn't sure whether we would even get a chance.And to be honest,I didn't wanted to be backstage after talking with Harry Styles on phone and him blocking me.

But sometimes bad things,the things which you don't want to happen happen first.

One of One Direction's bodyguard,whom I recognize to be as Paul Higgins was looking for someone until he saw me.He came towards us.

"Emily?" He asked.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Come with me." He said first eying me then my friends.

Miley and Jake were shocked ,as if asking me 'what the fuck is happening.'

I gave them a satisfying look saying 'i-will-explain-everything-later'.

They nodded and walked with me hand in hand.

Author's Note:

Hello!So you think was it too soon for Emily meeting Harry?

And holy shit,guys "Wrong Number" just crossed 100+ votes.I'm like agjjkkkk.Thank you so much,can't express how happy I am.

Any suggestions for the story?If yes,I'll be very grateful to you.Because I'm in need of it!

Anyways,vote and Comment. Love you! :)