11

「After School」

I clapped my hands together, "Okay! So today, I'll help you pick out a club!" I said.

"Really? That's what you've thought of? I can literally do that by myself..." YoungChul said shaking his head, disappointed.

"Well I'm SORRY 'cause I' m not really good at this," I said. "But since you can already do it on your own I'll just leave then.." I said as I started walking away but YoungChul grabbed my arm, "Wait! I guess I need help with directions...." He said, mumbling the last part, clear enough for me to hear.

"Well alright! Let's start then!"

We both started walking the hallways, "We have club activities after classes, club activities finished a while ago but club presidents stay in the club rooms after activities for an hour just in case someone wants to join. But, if the club leader is absent, or if they already left, you can tell a teacher in the faculty room or tell them that you're joining once they're back in the club rooms or if you come across them. But, you have to submit this registration form that you have to fill up before you can join." I said as I gave him the paper that he needs to sign.

"they're just simple questions. Your name, age, homeroom class number, and why you want to join the club," I said.

"Where'd you got this?" YoungChul asked.

"The teacher I was talking to the other day gave it to me," I replied.

"Oh okay," He said. "What are the clubs anyway..?"

"The clubs are listed right.........here!" I said as I stopped walking in front of a bulletin board filled with a heck ton of papers.

YoungChul stopped walking and looked at the different clubs, "Arts club...Cooking club...Arts...Music...Track..." He mumbled as he trailed his finger across the paper as he kept reading and mumbling the other clubs.

"Pick wisely on what club you're going to join, make sure you won't regret your decision," I said. "Take not that you're going to be in that club for a year."

"Yeah, okay," He replied. "I think I thought of the club I want to join."

"Okay then," I said as I gave him the paper he needed to fill up and a pen.

He took the paper and pen, placed the paper on the wall and started writing. "There," He said as he gave me the paper and pen.

I read the paper, "You want to join the Photography club?" I asked and he nodded. "Well okay, let's go to the club room then," I added as I started walking and YoungChul following me.

***

"Welp this is the room," I said as I opened the door and went inside "Wait, shouldn't you be knocking first?!" YoungChul exclaimed.

"Yo, EunMi. Someone wants to join," I said, completely ignoring YoungChul.

"Ah, ChanSook! Good to see you again!" EunMi said as she peeked behind me. "Oh! And it looks like the transfer student is with you."

"Yeah, he wants to join the Photography Club," I replied.

"Oh really? That's good! I could really use another member!" EunMi said as she stood up from her desk and approached YoungChul.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Kang EunMi, president of the Photography Club," EunMi said as she offered a hand to YoungChul.

"YoungChul, Choi YoungChul. Nice to meet you too!" He replied as he accepted the handshake.

"Alright, YoungChul. Have you filled up the registration form?" EunMi asked.

"Yeah, he did," I said as I gave her the form.