CH.1

(Y/N POV)

I was on a boat to go to Honnouji Academy and I was throwing up because I can get sea sick easily.

??: It looks like you don't have sea legs?

Y/N: *throwing up* N~No sir I don't.

??: Well we are almost their kid.

Y/N: * Still throwing up*

(Ryuko's POV)

I made my way up to the school to see a boy beaten and hanging at the entrance of the school.

Ryuko: This is a naked pig who dared to defy Honnouji Academy Justice has been served. Huh the city is dangerous but the school sounds even worse. But some thing tells me I'm gonna find some answers here. * she walks into the school.

Mikisugi: we have a new student in class K today. So please welcome Ryuko Matoi. * Behinde her big red letters saying RYUKO MATOI*

??: Ryuko, Ryuko, Here! Sit here! This desk is free.

I go to the empty seat and sat down.

Mako: My name is Mako Mankanshoku. *MAKO MANKANSHOKU* It's nice to meet you again and everything.* Laughs*

Ryuko: That kid The Student Council purged is he the one out in front?

Mako: That kind of thing happens a lot around here. Oh but don't worry you'll get use to it. * she starts eat food and falls asleep right after*

Ryuko: She's asleep already?

(Time skip)

I was walking to look for some answers but all of sudden.

Mako: Oh, Ryuko! *Ryuko dodges her for she wouldn't get tackled* Aww, why'd you dodge me like that?

Ryuko: Well, that's what people do when weirdos come flying at 'em

Mako: Aww! I was just trying to give my bestie a hug.

Ryuko: Your bestie?

Mako: Yeah we're desk neighbors now, so we're totally besties. Oh, that reminds me, is that your guitar case? Do you play? Come on play something! I'll sing. * she starts badly* We are gonna run away.

Ryuko: God, would you calm down? Listen, I want to know what the deal is with this place. Like, who's the top dog around here and stuff?

Make: *she stops singing* Sure, It's- Whoa, look out, Ryuko! Bow, Bow! *Mako bows well Ryuko just crotches *

Ryuko: He looks like a big shot.

Mako: Yeah, he's a three star

Ryuko: Three star?

Mako: Yup. That Ira Gamagoori, the Disciplinary Committee Chairman. He's one of the Elite Four of the Student Council. He's super Elite three ranks above us no star students.

Ryuko: No stars?

Mako: Uh huh. The uniforms here have amazing powers, and if you get one, I hear it's awesome. You get all, like superhuman and stuff. They're called Goku Uniforms, and they go from one star all the way up to three star. Our Student Council President, Satsuki Kiryuin, hands out Goku Uniforms based on a student's abilities. Long story short they're awesome. You got all that?

Ryuko: So what your saying is the Student Council President's the top dog, right?

Mako: Yeah, and speak of the devil, that's Lady Satsuki.

I was watching her walk down the steps. I was thinking to myself If anyone out of here knows something it has to be her. so I jump in front of her.

Ryuko: Sorry to interrupt, but I hear you're the Queen Bee at this school. If you are I got a question for ya.