Epilogue

It took Jughead a little over a week to recover enough to go home and in that time, the Ghoulies had beaten the Serpents in a fight and all but destroyed the trailer park. Those who had survived were camped out in the Whyte Wyrm where a lonely and still mourning Hog Eye was secretly glad of the company.

FP had been waiting by his sons side all week and had the task of telling him what had happened to Crystal. It was in that moment that reality kicked in and the full force of Crystals death hit him hard. Jughead comforted his dad the best he could, knowing his one true love had died for nothing.

'When is her funeral?' Jughead asked.

'Tomorrow' FP replied, 'Fangs is still alive though Jughead, that's one bit of good news from all this'

'Crystal died thinking he was dead' Jughead whispered to himself, knwing how badly Crystal was affected by her best friends death.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jughead had been let out of the hospital for the funeral and he was currently stood amongst the few remaining Serpents who had survived. Hog Eye and Sweet Pea didn't want the Northsiders to attend the funeral but they made a small exception for Archie, his dad, Betty, and Cheryl. There was a small after funeral gathering at the Wyrm where Jughead decided to show them Crystals video.

'Alright guys listen up. Before we faced Penny and the Ghoulies, Crystal made me film her saying goodbye. I'd forgotten all about it until now, but here'

Jughead set up the video so that it would play on the screen oer the stage.

Everyone gasped when they saw Crystals face on the screen.

'Hey guys. If you're seeing this, it means I didn't survive my meeting with Penny. But I hope Jughead did. I'm sorry I didn't get to say a proper goodbye to you, it just all happened so fast. Which is why I'm saying it now through this video which I hope you get to see.

Dad, I love you. I love you so much and I'm so so sorry that I left you alone, I swear that I didn't want to leave you. I just didn't see another way out of this but I need you to move on. I know it will be hard but I need you to promise me dad.

Now for FP, I swear FP, you are the love of my life and I've treasured each and every second we got to spend together and I just wish we could've had more time together.

Jughead. You look after your dad for me kid and don't cause too much chaos!

Sweet Pea, I know this is gonna be hard for you as it's been you, me, and Fangs all our lives but I feel it in my gut that Fangs is still alive so I'm hoping I'm right so you're not alone. Both of you have been there for me through everything. Every bad hair style or colour, every tattoo and piercing, it was always the three of us to the end and I hate that we've had to break up.

Toni, you are literally my only girlfriend. You are my go to for pretty much everything and I'm so glad you've finally found Cheryl, you guys are pretty much meant to be.

I need to go now, but look out for each other guys, we're family. Serpents are family. Look out for each other, look after my mom, step dad and brother. Look after your King, my dad and all my adopted kids. Remember that I love each and every one of you and that this was the only way I could think of that would save everyone.'

The screen went black and the entire room went silent.