Page 4: Treatment

Shawn's Point Of View

It's already dismissal and I hurriedly went to my locker to store some of my unused books. Me and Juanpa walked along the corridors together and talked about our day.

JUANPA: bro, don't forget about your detention, we all know how angry prof is...haha

SHAWN: no thanks to you!

JUANPA: what? At least you weren't marked absent.

SHAWN: It's better to be marked absent rather than stay in school after classes! It's such a drag! I could've practiced some music before my gig... Damn it My Gig! I have one on Wednesday!

JUANPA: oh oh! right...

I was too angry and frustrated that I didn't noticed Juanpa slipped out of my sight, evading the supposedly inevitable punch in the arm... I looked back and saw him tip-toeing away when I screamed his name

SHAWN: I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS JUANPA!!

JUANPA: DON'T WORRY, MR. SWIMMER OVER THERE WILL KEEP YOU COMPANY FOR THE REST OF THE DAY! GOOD LUCK BUDDY! HAHAHA

Ohhh that little piece of shit... I will kill him!

I turned back and proceeded to my locker which is just a few steps to where I'm from, and to my surprise... I saw a man looking at me with one eyebrow raised, It's mister swimmer.

I went closer, not at him but to my locker... that is just 2 doors away from his. Ohhh, so it means that I have to see him everyday? from morning to afternoon until I got home??

It's not that I'm complaining or anything, he's uhmm...

cute...

I face palmed myself, who am I kidding? this guy hates me... Should I make a move? or should I just keep quiet??

I decided to make the first move, maybe he'll forgive me for what happened last time. But as I was about to open my mouth and greet him, he left.

Didn't even bother greeting me. By that time he already knows that we're roommates. And he chose not to talk... this would be an awkward situation later... I looked at him as he walked away towards our homeroom.

😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶

As I entered the room, I saw him sat on his seat while the professor was looking at me as if I already committed a mistake.

She looked so bored sitting on a table with her blond hair dangling on her shoulders and her red dress too fit for her, not caring if the principal himself enters the room

I bowed my head and I was followed by her piercing eyes until I got on my seat... besides Cameron.

PROF: good, now that the both of you are here, I won't keep you too long.