Part 34: Hetailia Fluffy

Plot: This is not a Yaoi, but it was requested by frid2983 so go check them out. Italy is occ in here.

Third person pov

Belarus was coming over to Italy's house for dinner today after the World Meeting. She was planning on surprising him with a special Zhurek dinner. She had already bought the ingredients and was currently cooking in Italy's house. She decided to make a big bowl of her Mother's homemade pasta salad due to Italy's fondness of anything pasta. As the food cooked, she snuck upstairs into Italy's room. She undressed and pulled on one of his very much oversized sweaters. She walked back downstairs to finish up the food. Italy walked into the house feeling exhausted from the World Meeting. So when he opened the door and he laid eyes on Belarus in his favorite sweater, he fainted with a minor nosebleed. Belarus heard the thud and immediately put Italy on the couch while giggling slightly. She placed the food on the table and went to wake Italy up. "Italy, time to wake up." After a couple minutes of gently shaking him, he woke up and hugged Belarus. "Come on. Dinners ready." She lead the Italian Country into the kitchen and served dinner.

After the glorious meal, the two walked upstairs and went to sleep snuggling with each other.

Vote, comment, and have a fantabulous day💖💖😊😊
237 words
Enjoy