Actions

H pov

Josie's lips felt so soft. As soon as out lips touched it felt a spark had been ignited inside me. Fire ran through my body as electricity met my finger tips as they touched her face. Her lips tasted of strawberries and I knew I should pull away now but I really didnt want to.

We finally broke the kiss at the sound of footsteps nearby.

"Hope? What?" Landon looked at me confused with pain in his eyes.

"Josie?" I turned around to see Penelope standing behind me.

"I-- this wasn't Josie it was me. Im sorry." I confessed.

Josie rested her hand on my arm.

"It wasnt just Hope. I told her I had a crush on her thats what started this, its my fault. I didnt mean for anyone to get hurt." Josie's eyes filled with tears.

She looked directly into my eyes. "Im sorry." Tears spilled down her face as  she turned and ran upstairs.

"Really Hope?" Lizzie ran after Josie.

"Whats going on? What was that?" Landon asked.

"I can't talk about it right now." I tried to walk but Landon stopped me.

"Hope!" Landon snapped.

"Landon I have to go see Josie." I pulled my arm away from Landons hold. "We will talk later."

I stormed away from him, running past Penelope who was still standing watching.

As I ran up the stairs I heard footsteps behind me and I turned around to see Landon following me. I stopped half way up the stairs.

"Landon stop following me!" I snapped at him.

"What was that? You don't get to just run away after making out with Josie in front of half of the school. You are meant to be my girlfriend." Landon finally caught up with me.

"Im sorry I just-- I dont know. I just know I need to see Josie right now Landon." I took a step up. "We will talk later."

J pov

I lay on my bed listening to Lizzie pounding on the door trying to make me open it. I held my face in my hands. My confession to Hope had just made everything in everyones lives so much harder. Lizzie stopped pounding on the door and I sat up in my bed. I could hear voices whispering outside the door and then it went quiet for a few seconds.

"Josie, can you open the door so we can talk?" Hope's voice travelled through the door.

I got off my bed and stood beside it waiting.

"No one is mad at you. I promise. And if anyone is thats their problem."

I began to step towards the door and stopped just as I reached it. I lopked down and could see Hope's shadow under it.

"That kiss-- it was--." Hope paused and I held my breath. "It was really something. I wouldn't have kissed you if it didnt mean something."

My heart began to beat against my rib cage. Hopes shadow moved for a moment and then she came back.

"If you dont want to talk right now. We can speak later." A small piece of paper was pushed under the door and Hope's shadow disappeared once again.