six

"Goodnight boys," I said hugged Johnny and the rest of the gang. It was getting late and Dally and I decided to head back.

"Love you," Johnny said hugging me back.

"Love you too."

Dallas said his goodbye and then we began walking back to Bucks. It was quiet at first. Not an awkward silence but a comforting quiet. We had just spent hours laughing and yelling and these few moments were nice. A chance to catch our breath and return to earth. Being with the gang always made me feel high. But that was just because Sodapop and Two-bit have so much life in them it's hard not to. They fill the room with excitement and laughter. It's always a great time with them, but I always enjoyed these moments where I return home to the real world.

Dallas slipped his hand in mine and I looked up and smiled at him. When we got to Bucks we walked upstairs and changed into something more comfortable.

"I'll be right back," he said kissing me briefly and then running down stairs. I changed into one of Dally's white t shirts. I wore one of his shirts every night just about.

Dally soon came in with a single cupcake in his hands. It had yellow frosting and a blue candle. He had a big grin in his face and I laughed at how child like he looked in this very moment.

"Happy birthday," he whispered.

"My birthday isn't until tomorrow?" I giggled.

"It's 12:00, so technically it's right now." He walked over and sat next to me. "Make a wish."

I looked at him. Just for s second I stared and admired the boy I loved more than anything. Then I closed my eyes and prayed to God for a few moments. I always had wishes but they were more just prayers. When I finished I blew out the candle.

"What did you wish for?"

"I didn't," I said softly while taking the cupcake from Dallas and setting it on the table beside the bed.

"What do you mean you didn't?"

"I don't have anything to wish for," I explained. "I have you and my brother and my friends and that's all I need. God gave me all I needed and that's you guys."

He pushed my hair back behind my ear and kissed me softly. He attempted to pull back but I refused. I pulled him in harder and kissed with all I had. I was so madly in love with Dallas Winston it wasn't funny. He was my love and he was all I would ever love. He was mine and I was his and that's how it would be forever. He was my forever.

I straddled him and began pushing him back on the bed until I was laying on top of him. He quickly whipped me over and now hovered me. I pulled his shirt off over his head and then he pulled back and looked at me.

"Are you sure?" He asked cautiously.

I ran my hand from the top of his head down to his chest. "Yes."

"You're so beautiful Lilly." I pulled him down and kissed him again.

"I love you. And I want this with you," I reassured him. He nodded and then gently took off the white shirt of his I had put on earlier. He kissed cheek and then my neck and all the way down my stomach. The rest of our clothing found their way off in between the kissing.

"I love you."

"I love you too," I promised.

And then the rest of the night was the best beginning to my birthday I could ever have imagined.