The Shower

Description:
     Taehyung was taking a bit too long in the shower, and Jimin decided to investigate.

×~~~×

     "Taehyung, come on! What's taking you so long? I need a shower!"

     Jimin was so tired of waiting for Taehyung to get out of the shower. It had to have been at least twenty minutes. What in the world could that boy be doing in there?

     "I-I'm almost- almost done, Chim!" Taehyung reassured from the bathroom, hoping that Jimin didn't come in to check on him. He was wrong.

     "Dude, are you okay?" Jimin asked, peeking into the bathroom. The doors of the shower were steamed up, hiding the male's naked body. "The others are starting to worry, too."

    Taehyung slid the door back some to reveal his flushed face. Jimin assumed it was from the warm water. "Y-Yeah, I'm good. I'll be out in a moment, k-kay?"

    Jimin narrowed his eyes in suspicion, but nodded anyways. "Yeah.. Okay."

    Taehyung suddenly gasped, eyes going wide. "Bye!" He quickly shut the door to the shower, bracing himself against the wall.

    Jimin left, still confused, but he didn't say anything as he left the bathroom.

On the other hand...

    "Jesus- Jungkook, w-we could have been caught.." He moaned out, wishing Jungkook had slowed down his thrusting at least a little bit when Jimin had come in. Instead, Jungkook had just pressed in harder against his prostate, making it especially hard for him to remain silent.

    "I think not." Jungkook replied, slapping Taehyung's ass, then massaging over it. A moan erupted from Taehyung's lips, barely concealed by the water. "You asked for this, so you best be ready for the repercussions."

    Taehyung cursed as Jungkook just went harder, wishing he was pinned to the wall instead of being fucked in standing doggy style, hardly able to get a grip anywhere. He felt like his legs would give out at any moment.

     "J-Jungkook, G-God.." Taehyung whined, his body jolting with each ram against his prostate. It felt so amazing, especially after being edged for almost the entirety of the shower. "Hurry.."

    Jungkook grunted, reaching around Taehyung to grip the boy's cock, pumping him in time with his thrusts. The elder's back arched, a beautiful moan falling from his lips. "You like that, yeah? Gonna cum for me?"

     "Oh, yes...! G-Gonna cum for you, c-cum so good..!" He whimpered and whined, his entire body twitching as he finally came, spilling over Jungkook's hand and onto the wall and floor.

    Jungkook continued to fuck him into oversensitivity, not ready to cum yet himself. Taehyung was loud and proud, trying to get Jungkook off faster. It worked.

     He finally came after a few more deep thrusts into Taehyung, spilling into the boy's ass and actually spilling out. Taehyung whimpered out a curse, completely worn out. Jungkook slowly pulled his softening member out of Taehyung, loving the way Taehyung's hole clamped onto nothing, and cum leaked from it in a steady trickle.

     "Lets get you properly cleaned up now, yeah?"

×~~~×

     "So.. You weren't in there alone, were you?" Jimin asked Taehyung once they were in the living room alone, long after everyone had gone to sleep.

     Taehyung went a deep red, shaking his head as he looked down at his lap. "N-No.. I asked Jungkook to shower with me, a-and.. yeah."

     Jimin snorted. "Honestly, I think everyone knows what you two were doing in there. 'G-Gonna cum for you!'" He mocked with a snicker.

     "God, kill me now.."