Machine

Description:
    Jungkook gets Taehyung a present in the form of a new fucking machine, and Taehyung loves it, even if it's for a punishment.

×~~~×

    "Taehyung, baby, I have a present for you. It just arrived." Taehyung looked up at Jungkook curiously, immediately wondering what the present could be.

    "Oh, yeah? What is it, Kookie?" He asked, turning the TV off now. Jungkook motioned for Taehyung to come closer, so he did, pressing his chest against Jungkook's.

    "Baby.. I want you to go dress pretty for me, yeah? Get yourself ready and wait patiently for me on the bed." Jungkook instructed, but not before he pressed a few kisses to Taehyung's cheeks.

    Taehyung instantly recognized that it was a day when Jungkook wanted to spoil him in the bedroom. These days didn't happen often, but when they did, Taehyung wasn't going to he walking for a while. He liked thispart of their relationship. Most days, regular boyfriends. Others, they explore their vast majority of kinks. And it just so happened that Jungkook had found something interesting not to long ago, and he wanted to see if Taehyung would want to try it.

    And secretly, he had already set it up in the bedroom. He could hear the gasp from Taehyung the moment he stepped into their bedroom. But being the good boy he is, he kept quiet and shut the door, most likely following Jungkook's orders.

    Jungkook took off his coat, hanging it up, and kicked off his shoes. He left his button up, tie, and slacks on though. Taehyung loved it when he was teased by Jungkook in his work outfit.

    After a few minutes, Jungkook deemed it okay to head into the room. He expected a pliant Taehyung ready to go on the bed, but it seemed the elder decided to start without him.

    He was dressed in one of Jungkook's favorite outfits. A pink pastel sweater that just barely covered his ass, black lace panties, a black choker, and white lace knee highs. He was on his hands and knees, fingers of his left hand lubed while the right hand pulled his panties out of the way. Jungkook quickly noticed that he was already two fingers in, and that upset him a bit more.

    "Tae, baby, I thought you were going to be good for me. What are you doing?" Jungkook asked, shutting the door and stepping in. Taehyung slowed in his pace and pulled his fingers out, cheeks red.

    "U-Um, well.. I-I thought Kookie would be b-busy, so I thought I-I would make it easier f-for you.." He mumbled out. "S-Sorry."

    Jungkook smiled softly, stepping closer to him. "No, baby. That's okay. You had good intentions. But I still have to punish you. I think you'll really enjoy it, though.." He said with a hum, looking to the machine.

    It was a sleek black, a pole with a medium sized pink dildo already on it. He had already chosen that for Taehyung in advance. It was a rather expensive machine- but it was worth it with how many options it had. He would have fun with the seven vibration levels, and the six different thrusting speeds. Taehyung was in for a lot of work.

    Taehyung noticed where Jungkook's gaze was going, his cheeks going the brightest he's ever seen. He was nervous for it, of course. Who wouldn't be?

    Jungkook picked the lube up from where Taehyung had left it, lathering some onto his own fingers. "On your arms, baby. Ass up."

    Taehyung listened, getting down on his forearms so that his butt stuck up more. Jungkook gently pressed the boy's head against the sheets, and Taehyung stayed there, embarrassed.

    That embarrassment soon washed away as Jungkook pushed two fingers in. They were about the same length and thickness as Taehyung's fingers, but they just felt so, so much better.