H2L 34

"Where is she?" JeongYeon asked the moment she arrived at the latter's apartment.

"After what you did to her, you still have the guts to come here?" Sana asked with an annoyed tone. Mina held her hand and made her look at the younger one.

"This is not the time to argue. NaYeon is still missing." Mina said and Sana calmed from her ranging anger because of what NaYeon told her last night.

"All of us are worried about her and we need to find her." Momo said.

"Yeah but we can't find her. We have no idea what happened or where she went?" Mina replied.

"Sana what happened? I mean JeongYeon, what exactly happened that made our NaYeon cry? Sana told me that NaYeon went home last night crying and it was because of you." JiHyo said and signalled the new comer to sat beside Momo.

"We thought you love her but what is it that Sana is telling us that you have another girl?" JiHyo asked crossing her hand while leaning at the wall.

"She's not my girl, it's a misunderstanding..."

"Yeah right misunderstanding, then why that girl kissed you if she's not yoUr GirL?" Sana cut her off. The latter then sighed.

"You didn't even tell us that you have ex so we assume that she really is your present girl." Mina said.

"Not to mention that she did that in your office Infront of our friend." Momo added.

"Guys, let me explain. Let me finished first. Why don't you believe me?" She asked.

"It's not that we don't believe you but it's because NaYeon is our friend and she never ever lied to us and we're on NaYeon's side." JiHyo replied.

"Okay I get it that you just don't want NaYeon to get hurt but can you just listen? That girl who kissed me was not my girl and what NaYeon saw was just a misunderstanding." JeongYeon said and the three younger girls barged in the house.

"JeongYeon unnie is telling the truth, please listen to her first." TzuYu said with a sad tone and sat beside Sana but the latter just moved towards JiHyo.

"The girl NaYeon saw in their office was unnie's ex but that was a long time ago." DaHyun started.

"She left the day Taekyun oppa died, unnie's brother. She left without saying anything. She just disappeared like a wind." ChaeYoung explained.

"JeongYeon unnie was a complete mess that day. She didn't even eat or sleep. She was not even taking a bath every other 3 days and —"

"Yah do you really have to say that?" JeongYeon cut what TzuYu was saying.

"What? It's true, you didn't take a bath that day and you just imprisoned yourself in that dusty room until uncle Yoo finally convinced you to get out." TzuYu said.

After a lot of explains from JeongYeon's side, they then started talking about from where to start finding NaYeon.

"So last night after we talked, we went in a bar to drink." Sana said and made a peace sign using her fingers.

"You drank without us? Wow that's new. You never drank and went to a bar before without us." JiHyo said.

"We just wanted to forget the pain we were going through and you guys were busy so how could we invite you?" Sana said.

"We. What's with the we? What is that supposed to mean?" Mina asked and they looked at Sana and TzuYu.

"Did I say we? Okay What I mean was... we, we, we because I was with her accompanying her at her saddest point to comfort her so it's we, it's plural, me plus her equals us so I used we." Sana reasoned. She didn't want talk about it right now.

"Hmmm really? Then why are you so distant with this young lady here?" Momo asked who was seating next to TzuYu.

"We won't fit there duh and we should be talking about how to find NaYeon not that nonsense issue." Sana said.

"Where was I, so last night we went in a bar and we drank a lot, I guess. We danced and we drank again then NaYeon unnie sat because she said she was feeling dizzy and I just drank and danced there, after that, I don't know what happened next." Sana explained.

"Also, I went to the bar and saw Sana dancing with a guy, more like grinding on each body and I brought her home because she was too drunk but I didn't see NaYeon unnie there." TzuYu continued.

"So that means you left her in the bar? Oh my god. Maybe she felt asleep there. Poor NaYeon." Momo said.

Meanwhile

'A calming sound of singing bird, a fresh air sent by the wind into a room through the opened window, sound of waves hitting the rocks, and a sweet caramel scent? Probably this is not Sana's perfume and JeongYeon's place is way far from open water.' NaYeon thought. She was already awake but her eyes were still closed.

"Where am I?" NaYeon asked and sat quickly remembering where they went last night and what they did at the bar. She also remembered drinking a glass of blue wine offered by a guy.

"Oh my god, what did we do? What happen? Why am I here? How did I get here?" She panicked scanning herself if she had something on her body, a hickey or blood, a knife or anything and she was calmed seeing nothing was changed in herself. She was still wearing her own clothes. She didn't feel any pain except headache. She then started scanning the room.

"Whose room is this? A light brown coloured wall." She then walked towards the window and saw the wide ocean.

"Where am I and what am I doing here? Oh no, where is that squirrel?" She asked remembering that she was with Sana the night she went on the bar. She walked towards the door but to her surprise, it was locked.

"What the." She tried opening but failed and it made her nervous. She then walked back and forth thinking what to do while biting her nails. She looked at the comfy bed and sat then the door was suddenly opened.

"Oh, you're finally awake. Good morning Ms Im, I'm sorry that I've locked the door last night." The latter said while smiling at her. She just looked at the latter watching her walking toward her direction.

"You?" That was all NaYeon uttered. She was surprised that she was with her because the two of them were not that close. In fact, they were total strangers to each other.