Part 3

Silence, from Bucky, from Cap, from everyone. Bucky finally released me from his iron grip literally. Everyone just watched Bucky deep in thought as he made his way back to his spot on the couch. Cap offered his hand allowing me to stand once air returned to my lungs. My suit fell from my body returning to its place in the tower. Slowly approaching the couch not to alarm Bucky and have a repeat of what happened to me. After waiting for what felt like hours he finally spoke up, his eyes not leaving the spot on the floor.

"she's not my biological sister. She came to hydra years ago and became my family after some time. She was experimented on to and got abilities though they never had her memory taken from her. She is their greatest creation and killer. She fights much like Natasha and became even more powerful once their experiment worked on her. We protected each other. They didn't know why but every time I was washed, I would remember her, so they made us a team. Until I was sent after you and got my memory back. She's been stuck there this whole time and must have finally escaped." He was on the verge of tears when he finished. You could see the pain and guilt in his eyes retelling us the story behind his sister.

"Bucky what's her name? maybe I can find her" I spoke softly which resulted in the others looking at me weirdly. I know I am an ass sometimes, but this obviously means a lot to Bucky. He still did not lift his gaze.

"Her nickname was blood moon, but I know her as y/n y/l/n" hearing her nickname caused tension in the group obviously some knowing that side of her. This is going to be interesting.

Natasha POV

Why did that name sound so familiar? Yes, I heard of blood moon, but y/n sounded like a name from my past, something that was always painful to think about. The pain that I went through with my best friend and the only person that I ever loved after the red room. I can only remember her beautiful hazel eyes that would give me comfort in that hell. She was my world until she was taken away. I did not even get to say goodbye or tell her the truth about my love for her. I went years not seeing her slowing forgetting her beauty along with the memories of the red room. Bloodmoon was one of the only other assassins that haunted everyone's dreams, especially mine. A beast that made legends and upholds to them and now she is out. It has been month since the last sighting of her and she is Bucky's "sister", great. if anything happens to Bucky, I am blaming tony because I've already delt with her once and I barely made it out alive. Only time shall show if she returns or if the legend will become the only thing to remember.

Bucky's POV

she finally got out. I tried going back for her but with the avengers watching over me and me getting my memories back I just could not return there. I waited for them to send her on missions so that I could save her from that hell like she did for me, but they never did, until now. I was so close to seeing her and now she has gone again. probably lurking in the shadows of the woods. finally, free. though the unenviable will happen, HYDRA is still out there and now with no super weapons they will not stop till they have one of us. I will find you and protect you Y/N because that is what family does.