Chapter 1

Your POV
I walk into my Reading class that I hate. I walk in normally like everyday but I see my crush Johnny Orlando looking mad and sad in one expression. He is in the way back of the class warning people to stay away from him. I walk over to him and set my stuff on the desk next to him.
You- Hey Johnny you ok?
Johnny- Leave me alone Y/n.
You- Johnny what's going on.
Johnny- Nothing now leave me alone ok!?
You- I know when something is wrong, now tell me what is wrong.
Johnny- Fine
You- ok tell away
Johnny- this school everyone even my friends hate me and I don't know what to do anymore, they punch me and hit me and it actually hurts. It leaves bruises
Johnny - *he starts you to slightly cry as he pulls his sweatshirt sleeve up and shows you the untreated cuts and scraps from the other boys in his group*
You- We need to get those mended up Johnny
Johnny- But we have school Y/n
You- and who is stopping us from skipping?
Johnny- But my career I-
You- Johnny just let go of your worries for a day and let's get going!!! Grab your stuff come on
You grab your stuff and Johnnys' hand and intertwine you fingers. You both blush but get out of the classroom before the bell rings you stop at your lockers and grab your book bags and Johnny's guitar and run out of the school. You still have your fingers intertwined as Johnny speaks.
Johnny- S-so why are we still holding hands?
You blush and pull your hand away.
You- Sorry, I just-I didn't want you to not come with me. You need to get away from life once in awhile ok?
Johnny- Ok *smiles*
You- Well let's head to my house, my mum and dad are already at work
Johnny- Ok
You- Well what else do you want to do today Johnny?
Johnny- One call me John, two we should go to the park, I want to show you something.
You- Ok, and we are at my house by the way
Johnny- Wait this is your house!?
You- Well duh that's why this key opens it.
Johnny- I LIVE FIVE HOUSES DOWN HURRY UP I DON'T WANT TO GET CAUGHT!!!
You- oh ok then
Johnny- *shoves you into your house and starts talking* If they find out where I am they are going to beat me up, my life and Laurens' is a living hell. *shuts the door* Excuse my language but my parents are gonna beat me up if they find me. Some of these cuts are from them along with bruises. Please can I at least stay here tonight just one night for them to cool off please Y/n please!!!
You- Ok ok but you will have to sleep with me in my bed I know that is weird but I don't want your beautiful face hurt ok?
Johnny- O-ok and d-did you just say my beautiful face?
You- SHIT!!! Yes I did just please don't get weirded out it is like in a friend way.
You feel your ears and cheeks heat up a bit.
Johnny- Oh uhm ok then well anyways how will we get me out of your house to go to the park?
You- We can use one of my brothers' sweatshirts
Johnny- Ok
You- Come on upstairs we need to get you cleaned up
Johnny- Ok
*Upstairs*
You- John I started a hot shower for you jump in and I will wash your clothes. I will get you some boxers and shorts from my brothers room, or do you prefer swim trunks?
Johnny- Uhm the boxers and shorts will be fine
Johnny starts to unbutton his pants as you walk out hesitantly to get boxers and shorts closing the door behind you. When you get the boxers and shorts you walk back to the bathroom door and knock on it.
Johnny- Yes?
You- Are you in the shower so I can put the boxers and shorts on the toilet seat cover and grab your clothes to wash them?
Johnny- Yes
You walk into the steamy bathroom and place the boxers on the toilet seat cover and grab Johnnys' clothes. You take the clothes downstairs and shove them into the washing machine. You put it on a normal load setting. You put in softener and detergent then press start. You hear the shower turn off and wait 5 minutes before heading upstairs to check on Johnny. You reach for the door handle but run into Johnny and fall. You rub your head a little and look up at Johnny. He has abs and looks really cute in the shorts. He looks at you and blushes.
Johnny- S-sorry Y/n!!!
You- It's ok!!!
You feel your cheeks heat up and you look away, covering your face with your hand. Johnny lends you a hand and you use it to help yourself up. You grab the first aid kit out of your bathroom.
You- come downstairs and you can watch a movie while I clean your cuts and scraps.
Johnny- Ok
Johnny follows you down the stairs to the living room. You turn the tv on to Netflix and hand him the remote. He sits cross-legged on the couch. You sit on your knees and start to clean up the wounds. You start with his knees.
You- Turn towards me Johnny-
Johnny- John
You- Sorry John now turn so I can work with your knees.
Johnny- Ok ok ok
You put some peroxide on a towel and touch it to the scrapes on his knees. You think to yourself: how did I not notice his knees where scraped!!! he wears jeans with holes in the knees!!! You mentally face palm.
Johnny- Ughh!! Ouchh ouch ouchh!!
You look up and see tears in his eyes. You want to give him a kiss and say that it will all be ok, but stop yourself. You reach up with your free hand and wipe his tears. Then you bandage his knee and give it a kiss.
You- It's gonna be ok John. I am here for you.
You do the same thing with his other knee then his right jawbone. Then you do the last thing that looks the worst..his arm.
Johnny- Ouchh!! That stings!!
You- Sorry John but that *yawn* is how it is. It is going to sting. *yawn* I am almost done.
You wrap up the rest of his forearm and close the first aid kit. You give his arm a kiss.
You- All better *smiles*
Johnny- *laughes and smiles back*

Johnny's POV
Y/n closes the first aid kit and leans on my shoulder, she quickly falls asleep. God she is so cute I can't believe I ran into her upstairs and all I could say is sorry, I am so stupid. She shifts in her sleep and her head lays into my lap. I sit there and stroke her hair. I lean down carefully and kiss her on the cheek. I turn the tv back to normal tv and watch some M.A.S.H.

Your POV
I wake up to the timer of the washer. I turn a little before opening my eyes. I look up and see Johnny looking down at me.
You- Agh I am so sorry that I have been sleeping in your lap *gets up and switches the laundry to the dryer*
Johnny- It's ok with me, that's the least that I can do for you letting me spend the night.
You- Do you want me to come with you tomorrow to make sure that they don't hurt you?
Johnny- That would be great Y/n. Thanks!!

A/N
And that is the end of the first chapter of this book I hope you all loved it I will update soon. And also I love John's parents, they are so nice to him so them being mean is only for the fan fiction!!! Don't take it effensivly they are nice people!! Ily guys bye!!

Sincerely,
-E