Chapert 4

Fell's POV
I got up from the couch and stretched. I wanted to get out of the house so I asked Classic a question,"Heya... Sansy... Wanna you know.. Go to another Au mabey? " Fell said blushing. UGH! Retard you Studdered so bad!  And now your blushing like a fool! Fell thought bitterly.  I looked over at sans,  and his face was covered with blue blush, and wait.. Was he sweating?

Sans POV
AHHHH!!  NO NO NO!!  I CAN'T GET UP HE'LL SEE THE DRESS AND THINK I'M WEIRD!!  OH GOD WHAT DO I SAY?? Sans was now at the breaking point,  he has to get up, and reveal the dress.  "Umm sure like what Au?" Sans said finally standing up.  The blanket fell of him and showed what he was wearing. Sans looked away embarrassed, then back at fell who's whole face was covered in a cherry red blush. "Say you should dress like this more often. " Fell said,  while looking at Sans up and down.  "I... I just...  This was....um a joke.  Undy gave it to me as a joke,but.. I-I don't like wearing dirt C-close so.. I only h-had this left to w-wear. " I said studdering. "Let's go to OuterTale cutie since I know you like space and start stuff. " Fell said. Oh god!  He remembers I love space!!

Fell's Pov

OH MY GOD THIS MAN IS ADORABLE!!! Fell thought.  "Sure,  OuterTale sounds nice " Sans said, I n a embarrassed tone.  I grabbed sans hand and we enlaced fingers(?) I could see him blush, it was so cute!  "Hey paps were going on.... A little trip, we will be back bro" Sans said turning his head to talk with papyrus.  I always like this Au's paps he's so nice and his food is better than bosses trash! And he never treated sans like a FUCKING DOG!! BUT OH ONLY MY BRO DOES THAT! "ALRIGHT SANS BUT BE BACK BEFORE DINNER. " ,"gotcha bro". And with that I teleported me and Sans to OuterTale.

~Time Skip~

Fell's POV

A soon as we got there Sans let go of my hand and walked till he just stopped and stared at the stars. And I have to emit I do think the stars are beautiful.  "Wow Do they see this everyday? It's so beautiful! " Sans was smiling a with this mouth open,  I couldn't believe it Sans had incisors and when he opened his mouth he looked hot af (as fuck)  *heres a pics so busy know wat I'm talking about*

  "Wow Do they see this everyday? It's so beautiful! " Sans was smiling a with this mouth open,  I couldn't believe it Sans had incisors and when he opened his mouth he looked hot af (as fuck)  *heres a pics so busy know wat I'm talking about*

Fell's POV

Fell's POV

"Sans.. Hey can u come here for a second? "  I couldn't take it no more I Need. To. Fuck. Sans! "Why? " Sans said questioning me. I grabbed Sans shoulders and pulled him closer to me,  we were both blushing madly. I started to kiss his neck, then I was licking his neck, sans was making the cutest little moans ever.  "Fell what are yo- ~ahhmm~ doing ah~" "Shh just wait and see Sansy. " I tried to sound lusty.

Sans POV

Out of no were Fell started kissing and licking me neck, it sent a shiver of pleasure down my spine.  It felt so good I wanted him to do more. Then all of a sudden I felt him bite (not hard but a genital bite)  into my neck,  and I couldn't stop a pound moan of pleasure, come out "Ahhmmn~"

~Aouthors note~

*573 WORDS!  BITCH*