Chapter 7

Fells Pov
I was sweating very nervously "um....well you see.....I..we.." I couldn't  look them in the eyesockits, what was I suppose to say Yeah we Fucked at your place last night, also sans might be pregnant. " Oh Hey Bro and Edgy. What are you guys doing?" Sans said,coming down stairs with fresh new clothes on. He was now next to me. "SANS WE NEED TO HAVE A TALK,ABOUT. .YOU AND FELL....AND...UM" Papyrus's face was covered in sweat. Sans already knew what was happening and just looked at me with a embarrassed look on his face, "Oh For God's Sake, I'll Just Say It. Sans And My Worthless Brother Of Mine, Did You Fuck In My House, On MY Couch?! And Sans Are You Pregnant?" Edgy said, boy he ways not happy. "Ummmmm......I..uh we weren't... oh shit!" Sans was trying to talk but in the middle of his sentence he teleported to the bathroom and started throwing up again. " Can we talk about this another time I need to check on Sansy." I said practically running to the bathroom to find sans hunched over the toilet with blue magic in it. "Sweetheart we should take you to see Al (Dr.Alphys) to make sure your ok and nothings wrong with ya?" I say helping sans up off the floor, "No, but if i get worse then ya I'll let you take me." Sans said, defeat in his voice. I grab sans and carry him bridle style to his room and gently lay him on his bed, then I grab a random little garbage can ,that was like in his closet idk why, and set it by him so he doesn't have to teleport to the bathroom all the time. "You should be all set, yell for me if ya need anything I'll be right down stairs." With that I give him a kiss on the top of his skull, he just blushes and falls asleep.  Hehe cute. I think as I go down stairs.

Sans Pov

Darkness, no light whatsoever. " you can't be happy forever Sansy~" I turn around fast looking for that voice to see were it's comings from. It sounds so...familure. "It will reset, you'll never have your little happy ending. And as for your boyfriend I'd keep a close eye on him."  Suddenly he saw a image a little flash of it. I was Chara holding a blood,dust covered knife in her hand. Smiling. And next to her was Fell he had a giant gash threw this chest, bleeding everywhere. "NOO!" Sans screamed as tears filled his eye sockets.  "sans" Sans looked around Fell and Chara were gone, but he hear Fell calling his name. "Sans." "Sans!" "SANS WAKE UP!!" Sans eyes shot open Fell was leaning over him his face full of worrie. "Sweetheart everything alright? You were crying and mumbling in your sleep." Sans just looked around he was in his bed in his room, no darkness, No chara, everything is ok now. "Yeah just a bad dream everything's ok now, just rattled my bones for a second. "

~Author's note~
I'm not dead. I know I stopped this chapter like right in the middle but it's 1:36 am were I live and I'm tired asf. Plus I have a big IL (Illinois) Contsatudion test coming up and I need to study cuz if I fail I'll get held back no joke. So again sorry for stopping right in the middle. And I'll see you in the next chapert.