Playing the Vixen 》Teen Wolf

Beacon Hills, California is known through out the supernatural world. That's why Arden finds herself drawn to the small town. She packs up her things and says goodbye to her work-alcoholic mother to move in with her dad. Arden doesn't have to worry saying goodbye to any friends because her mom always thought it was safer for her to be home schooled.

        Arden thought that moving would make her feel more at home, which it does, but, now, she realizes she has to keep a lot of secrets. Her dad has no idea about what she can do and she plans to keep it that way. She knew high school would be a new adventure, but she never expected herself to become friends with a thunder kitsune right away.

        Arden is able to keep her secret hidden, but when her new friends start to pry into her life, she finds it almost impossible to keep it quiet.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

I've had this idea in my head for a while now and I just now decided to post my idea for it.

I have a few surprises up my sleeve for this story. I've been so excited for this story.

This cover is just temporary for now. I will make sure to get a much better one soon.

Do you guys have any idea who her dad is? I purposely didn't say her last name, but I'm sure if you think about it, you'll figure it out.

Question: Any idea of what Arden could be?

So, yeah!