Movie Night

(2018)

Sunmi walked out of the shower, a towel wrapped around her as she brushed and braided her hair.

It was hectic and boring currently. She was insanely busy with comebacks, not as EXO though, as soloist. Sure, she loved it, but when she sat alone at music shows and such, it got lonely. All the members were generally busy with solo work, or were venturing out and travelling. She hadn't seen EXO as a whole in over a month, and she missed it.

A knock came on the bathroom door.

"Sunghi?" It was Suho.

"Yeah?" Sunmi asked.

"I made some dinner for us, since we are the only ones around. Wanna watch a movie afterwards?" Suho asked.

"Sure, I'll be out soon, I just need to wash my face." Sunmi called out.

And so, that's what happened. Sunmi and Suho chatted over some soup and chicken, Suho in a grey shirt and track pants and Sunmi in her black hoodie and shorts with her light brown hair in a braid bun.

They finished dinner and started watching Crazy Rich Asians because Suho "needed to see if they portrayed him properly". Sunmi knew it was said to try to get her mind off of stuff, because Suho could tell almost instantly if something was wrong with her.

About half way through the movie, the front door swung open.

"WE'RE HOME!" Chen yelled.

"Hi." Suho and Sunmi said in unison, expecting 'we' to mean CBX.

"What the actual fuc-" Sunmi said stunned.

"LANGUAGE." Suho yelled.

"Ooh you guys are watching Crazy Rich Asians? Good thing we brought chicken and booze." Kai said plopping down.

Sunmi felt tears threating to spill. Chanyeol noticed this.

"Look what you guys did, you're making Sunghi cry!" Chanyeol said.

"What's wrong?" Minseok said leaning over and wiping a tear off Sunmi's face.

Kyungsoo paused the movie, and Jongin moved closer to Sunmi.

"I just miss you guys. We haven't all been together like this for over a month, and I was missing you guys. I love being a soloist, but you guys know me. I get lonely, and being a soloist means I can't see you guys as often. I miss being like this." Sunmi said.

Jongin wrapped a arm around Sunmi and pulled her closer.

"It's okay noona. Eventually we'll all be together again too, when Lay hyung comes back, you won't have to be as lonely. We'll always be there for each other, through thick and thin." Jongin said.

"Fuck the movie let's all celebrate together." Baekhyun said.

"Someone FaceTime Lay!" Chanyeol yelled as he started unpacking the food and booze.

"I got it!" Chen yelled setting up his phone on the table.

"Hi Lay." They all chorused.

"Hey guys!" Lay said, setting his own phone on the table and getting some food.

"It's time to get wasted!" Chen yelled.

"Please don't." Lay chuckled before stuffing a dumpling into his mouth.

::

"I've got work early in the morning, so I'm gonna say goodbye now, but I'll hopefully see you all soon enough." Lay said, waving goodbye.

"Bye Lay!"

"Sunghi noona is definitely drunk." Sehun said, looking at the older female.

"Shh." Sunghi said, hitting Sehun lightly while giggling with a large smile.

"Calm down, she needs to loosen up anyways." Chen said.

"I'm glad that we have nights like this." Sunmi said.

"Free of work and just our selves together." Chanyeol said, though he was slurring his words slightly.

"That's another one who's definitely drunk." Minseok said.

"Wait, don't you have work tomorrow Sunghi noona?" Kyungsoo said speaking up.

Sunmi quickly sobered coming face to face with realization.

"Aw shit. I have to do an interview tomorrow. I'm going to bed before I get even more drunk." Sunmi quickly stood up and headed in the direction of her room.

"GOODNIGHT YOU GUYS!"

"NIGHT SUNGHI."