Chapter Twelve

Dedicated to

@Miny35 because she is like awesome for voting :)

Thanks love xx :)

oh and another one for @kiwi_girl_19 because well, um

WANNA BE WATTPAD BUDDIES?

lol. btw ima gonna put a song of the chapter.  you have to check it out ok>?

SOC {Song of chapter}  Battle Scars- Lupe Fiasco & Guy Sebastion

OK firstly im going to give ya a hint.  This is the end of the beginning.  we are going to the climax ;D my honors english teacher would be proud lol

~Meg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After me and Harry 'officially' became friends, we hung out whenever we could.  In the bus, at my house, at their hotel room, where ever.  I was closest to Harry, then Zayn, and then the rest of the boys.  Niall and Grace were really close, and I got that.  Their personaliy's were so alike it was unbelievable.

So we got comfortable with each other.

And now it was time for asking my mother.

Grace already had mentioned it. I just needed to actually discuss it.

Which meant I had to talk to my mom, in a real conversation, for the first time in months.

"It'll go fine Katia."  Harry reassured.

"But what happens if she doesn't listen to me?"  I asked softly.

We were in Harry's car outside of my apartment building. 

"She will."  Harry knew about my mom, and he also pretty much knew everything.  My dad, how I didn't have friends.  He was a great listener.

I nodded my head.  "Ok.  So afterwards I meet you and your friends at your room?" 

He shook his curls.  "Yeah, just come over.  Another sleepover!"  He smirked.  We had that a lot.  I didn't just do it to make Grace happy.  I liked hanging out with them.

"Ok.  Thanks Harry."  I smiled softly looking in his eye.

He smiled and waved as I got out of the car.  I walked into the apartment building smiling.

Harry was right.  I could do it.  It was my mom.  I didn't fear her.  I wasn't scared of her.  I was going to tell her the plan.  The plan that could save Grace. 

I walked to our apartment door, took a deep breath and walked in.

My mom was in the kitchen on her lap top.

"Mom,"  My voice came out weak and small.  I cleared my throat.  "Mom can I talk to you."

"Where's Grace?"  She demanded.

I winced.  This was now going out as planned.  "With One Direction."

"Oh."  She continued on the laptop.

"So,"  I continued.  "You know how Grace told you that she wanted to go to California, and France and see a movie premiere,"

"Yes.  Of course I listened to her."  She replyed boredly.

"Oh."  I gulped and went on.  "So can we?  Go with One Direction?"

My mom paused to think.  "Why not.  I mean this is a once in a life time thing.  Of course."

I grinned.  "Thanks mom!  We're leaving Friday I think to-"

"What?"  She suddenly looked up.  "We're?"