Chapter Seventeen (OMG THANK YOU)

1000 reads?????????????????? :O this is happening? whoa.

sorry for the lateish update.  I guess this is a longer chappie to make it up for it.

Thanks.  Truthfully I didnt expect this.  I wanted a place that i could put my story and work on it with different computers.

@Shoes_to_die_for omg I love you for voting.  Like I really am grateful.  I hope I got your user name right, but you know what im talking about.

ok i am going to ramble on ok?  I rewrote this.  I had it all done, and hated it.  Sooooo im rewriting it.

If you choose to skip all that PLEASE READ

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the leukemia that Grace has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kid version (dumb downed)-an acute or chronic disease in humans and other warm-blooded animals characterized by an abnormal increase in the number of white blood cells in the tissues and often in the blood

Medical version (smart and termy)-an acute or chronic disease of unknown cause in humans and other warm-blooded animals that involves the blood-forming organs, is characterized by an abnormal increase in the number of white blood cells in the tissues of the body with or without a corresponding increase of those in the circulating blood, and is classified according to the type of white blood cell most prominently involved

also i improved my writing. Like I started to get better.  You'll see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Katia's POV~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't feel like me.  I felt like a zombie. I was tired, yet couldn't sleep.  Hungry but couldn't eat.  I was quiet on the outside, but on the inside I was trembling with fear.

Fear that Grace wouldn't wake up.

Fear that everything I have might leave me in a second.

Fear that Harry would leave me.

Harry hasn't left my side yet.  And that's a long time, considering all the boys went home a day ago.  Five days.  Five days we've spent the night at the hospital. Five days of staring at lifeless Grace.  I was clinging to Harry.  I haven't let go of him yet.  I refused to.

Now that I look back on it, I was clutching Harry.  I. Never. Let. Him. Go.

Grace was suppose to wake up.  But when?

Now?

Later?

In another life?

I was scared.  Of losing Grace.  Because if I lost Grace, Harry would leave.  And I wouldn't be able to handle two loses.

I couldn't handle one.

But then it happened.   She woke up.

While me and Harry were on the chair talking about going to California, she woke up.

She was fine.  That's what they all said.  That she was fine.  That's even what she said.

But you see, the doctor told me something else.  It was spreading faster than they predicted, and without the chemo it went even faster. 

She had less time.

So we had to make the best of it.

The next day we head to Cali.

{{{SORRY FOR NO DIALOG AND DETAILS BUTTTTT I DIDNT WANT TO GET INTO IT UNTIL NOW}}}}

"Are you sure Grace?"