Chapter 4- So many damn questions

***
Melinda P.O.V

I walk into Chris and Wyatt having a disagreement.
Wyatt: She won't do it.
Me: It's the only way Wyatt. It's the only way we can make sure no one else gets hurt.

***

I wake up feeling some what refreshed. Then the banging in my door
'Mum': your going to be late Jess is you don't get up now.

Dear diary
I do the usual, like I do every other morning. I leave the house and go to school. But today was different.
Miss Rose was acting a lot stranger then she normally does. She kept on picking on me for the answers like I knew them or something. I may have lived another life but that doesn't mean I know what we're learning about. I went to magic school for heaven sakes. I learnt about magic and the history of it. Yeah some of the greats were witches and we learnt about them. Doesn't mean I learnt all of them. I was a teenager.
Wyatt is still trying to talk to me but luckily I have as that need to be done. I tell them I have so many that I can't really hang out.

~ like always Melinda

I needed to blow off some steam. And there is always one person I talk to no matter what. Bianca. My brothers ex now.

I knocked on the door and when it opens I see a friendly face.

She hugged me so much and tightly. I couldn't breathe but that's okay I hadn't seen her in like 17 years.
Bianca: I missed you so much! You have no idea how much. So how are you alive? How did they react? And I could use your help if your willing to help a girl out
Me: I missed you too. I think I do. Still trying to figure how I am for like the past 17 years. They took it well considering. But I want to so kick Wyatt's ass for what he did. And of course I will help out. What's up?
Bianca: So you obviously know my heritage. So I've been trying to catch this half demon half human. He is a slime ball to catch. And I could use your expertise in helping catching him. I just need an ingredient but I don't have it.

Bianca points it out to me.
Me: Last time I checked we had that at the manor. Come on let's go there I need to get something from there anyways.

We orbed there. Thank god I still have my power to orb.

When we got there we headed up to the attic to get the final ingredient for her potion.

Knock! Knock!

Bianca looked at me weird and I knew exactly what she was going to say. We went down and heard a voice.

Wyatt: Can we help you?

I took a peak to see who it was. Crap it's my 'parents'
'Mum': Have you seen this girl before?

I quickly put a glamour on.
Me: *in a Texas accent* Hey, how are ya? What ya after
'Mum': We're looking for our daughter Jessica. Have you seen her?
They showed me the photo
Me: I think I saw her like down town or something like that. Oh how rude of me. I'm Ruby and these are my two lovely nephews Wyatt and Christopher.
'Dad': thank you so much for telling us where she is we appreciate.

They left and I closed the door.

Chris: What on earth are you doing?
Me: Obviously I'm hiding from there. Great not only are they not my parents there freaking bounty hunters. How the hell did they know I was here?
Bianca: What if they sensed your orbing that's how they tracked you.

Bianca did make a point. Great I can't use the power I love the most. Maybe they're the reason I'm alive? So many damn questions.