Chapter 7- Lets get this over and done with

Melinda P.O.V

Just being here makes me feel like a kid again. And just for a split second I'm not mad at Wyatt. Only for a split second though and then I'm brought back to reality.
Me: How long to we have to hide out here?
Wyatt: As long as possible. So get use to it.

I walked away. I was pissed. I didn't want to be here let alone with him.
What felt like forever, but only a few hours. Chris finally arrived.
Me: I know that look. It's the I couldn't find anything look
Chris: Yeah Mel. Nothing in the book. There is only one way out of this.
Me: Well it's been nice knowing you guys again.
Wyatt: No. no matter what, you are not doing it. This is who you are. It's a part of you.
Me: Wyatt. I know that you really care about me. I really do know that you never meant for what had happen but I won't forgive you. You are the reason this is happening. If it never happened. We wouldn't be in this position. I'm going to do it. Strip my powers and my memory. I can't do this knowing the truth. I'm sorry but it's my choice and no one can change that.
Chris: She is right Wyatt. It's her life. Plus you know that once she has made up her mind there is no going back.

I did one thing that I thought I would never do again. I hugged them both.
Me: Let's just get this over and done with.

Dear diary

We arrived back at the house. The potion was ready. The spell was ready.
I drank the potion. And let me tell you it tasted like crap.
Well I think that this will be my last diary entry for good as being Melinda Prudence Halliwell
~ Melinda

Me: Here these words, hear my cry, erase these memories from my mind and start new ones.
I say as I started to tear up
Everyone: We will miss you.
Me: I love you guys.

White lights surrounded me and I disappeared from there sight.