🌱pretty doll or angry doll🌱

"Mom, can we go out with Ren after a class today?", Minhyun asked from his mom, Im jin nah.

Minhyun and Ren is a sibling. They are well known as a visual family in a Korea model family. Im jin Nah or Nana supermodel international. While their stepfather is Park Hae Jin, the popular actor.

Minhyun took exactly like his father from height and handsome. Minhyun also part of modelling to help their family brand.

Ren also participates but right now they parents want Ren graduation first.

"Please aunty, we dont hang out almost one month because of Ren exam," Baekho tries to pursue Aunty Nana.

Baekho is Minhyun best friend.

Ren sweetly smiles to her mother.

"Asks your dad first dear, " Nana said.

"Dad, can? " Ren said with aegyo tone.

"Make sure to take care of my precious daughter and my handsome son Baekho, " Hae jin smile but at the same time, it's like warn them.

"Ok dad and mom, thank you, " Minhyun said.

Ren runs and hug her father and kiss her father cheeks.

"Dad, I love you, " Ren sweetly smiles.

"only dad? how about me?" Nana ask.

Ren kiss her mother cheeks and whispered "Mom thanks give your beautiful face to me, "

"Have fun guys, " Hae jin uncle shout from downstairs.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

"Young master, where do you want to go?" said ajjushi bodyguard.

"Can we go to the mall, I want to clean my eyes," Aron said with a naughty smile.

"Let's go, young master, " Ajjushi bodyguard open the door for Aron.

"Raina is calling"

"Dear, where are you? Lets dinner together" with her tone. Aron know what the type of women like this want.

"Sorry baby, im busy today, " Aron ended the call.

"Ajjushi, have you have the proof about her. Raina scandal. Do you find what I want?", Aron ask.

" I'm just bored with her materialistic attitude, " Aron sigh.

"I think I do not get enough proof this time, maybe I will ask the professional for help, " Ajjushi reply.

"Make sure get a photo or video. Make it look real," Aron said with angry tone.

Aron can't hide his anger.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

"Yaahh, Rennie dont run. You might fall down or bump on someone, "Minhyun shout.

But Ren always is Ren. She dont heard others.

" As long as Ren is happy, " Baekho said to Minhyun.

They just smile.

Ren runs faster with her favourite choco mint ice cream. While Minhyun and Baekho make a payment.

Suddenly they heard Ren voice.

"Watch your way!!!, " Ren shout to the young handsome man. But Ren doesn't care anything because of her favourite ice cream fall. It makes her angry.

"My eyes can't focus on my way because of your beauty, " Aron smile.

Aron shocked because in front of him its a doll. Really look-alike doll. But this one is an angry doll and a living doll.