🌱You're So Gentleman 🌱

Minhyun brings her body to the room. Ren fainted after seeing his handphone. Minhyun carries a water bottle and towel. wiping the face, hands, and feet of Ren.

Minhyun called and told Aron about the incident. Aron said he would visit Ren.

As Aron promised to arrive at Ren house, he invited him into Ren's room. Tomorrow is the most important day of their lives. Seeing Ren's condition has not fully recovered makes Aron be completely wrong.

As a result of exhaustion from work and check out their wedding arrangements, Aron fell asleep on the chair next to Ren.

Ren holds his head.  It still hurts but his nose sniffs the scent of perfume that drops his nose.

  It still hurts but his nose sniffs the scent of perfume that drops his nose

He lies with a mask.  Her hair looks shabby.  But still looks good.  Her thick brows.  The noses are beautifully located.  A handsome man.

Ren me see Aron's calm so do not realize Jr see Ren's treatment as he stared at his brother Aron.

Ren returned to her bed.

"knock knock"

"mom", Ren said softly.

"dear, it time for your medicine," nana said loudly but Ren show silent.

Nana nodded because she saw her future son in law was sleep at the sofa.

"You want me put him beside you dear, I will ask our guard to help," nana said whispered to her lovely daughter.

"mom," Ren pout her mouth.

Nana smile and out from Ren rooms.

"auntie I want back home now. I will leave my hyung here," Jr smile and have naughty intentions

"wait, can you help me with my guard," Nana said.

"What is it auntie?," Jr asked.

"can you help us move your brother to Ren bed," Nana said with winked.

"of course, let's do it," Jr said and laughs.

As soon they arrived. Ren not at the bed. Maybe Ren go to the toilet.

They already move Aron to Ren bed.

Ren surprised to see the whole body On his bed. With a slow move so that Ren did not surprise Aron, Ren went up to bed And slept.

As a result, Aron was asleep but he had slept with good quality.  Aron sense he hugged something cold. He so shocked. He just let Ren sleep on his arm.