🌱The Annoying Sibling🌱

"Oppa, today you sent me?", Ren said and put her head at Minhyun shoulder.

"Not today uri ren, I have a photo shoot with our parents, " Minhyun smile to his little sister.

"Then you all left me lonely?", Ren asked and look annoying.

" No dear, after you end the class come to Yuri boutique. Prepare yourself just like you are the main guest on our event tonight, " Nana hugged her spoil daughter.

"Dad, you also left me, ?" Ren is really annoying about all her family.

"No dear, how come im left you my pretty." Hae Jin touches Ren nose.

"Go with ajjushi now baby, or you will late today, " Minhyun remind Ren. Ren always late come to her college.

"Orite oppa, mom dad I got to go now." Ren shows her unsatisfied face.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Like usual Minji and Mika always waiting for Ren arrived.

Mika runs to Ren.

"Ren, do you know today Jonghyun come to register at our college?", Mika looks excited.

" Who is Jonghyun?", Ren asks back.

"He is the little brother of Kwak legacy, " Minji said.

"She crushes on him?", Ren asked.

" Yes, almost all college like him," Minji explain.

"Whatever, good luck Mika, " Ren said.

They go to the classroom.

"Ren, if you see Jonghyun maybe you fall in love with him, " minji said.

"I don't think our Ren fall in love with him but Jonghyun might fall in love with Ren," Mika said.

"Ren, later meet as a usual place," Mika already arrived at her class.

Ren just nodded and smile.

"You too minji, like usual, " Ren keep walking.

"Opss sorry ladies, it's not my intention to bump on you, " Jonghyun said.

"Watch out your way you damn, " Ren really annoying.

"Ok im sorry, but Im lost to find my classes, " Jonghyun said.

"I let you go because today is your first day, "Ren said and go to her class.

" Hyung, you don't need to follow me. Am I a child." Jr said.

"What happened just now?", Aron asked Jr.

" nothing just bump on someone, " Jr smile.

"Hyung, when you want to give me sister in law?" Jr asking.

"Jr, are you dreaming?", Aron asking.

" Nothing hyung, how about if we like the same girl?", Jr asking again.

"Don't ever think something that not happen, bro," Aron said.

"Young master, both of you tonight must go to the event." Ajjushi bodyguard tells them.

"Which family tonight?", Aron asked.

"Korean visual family, young master, "Ajjushi bodyguard said.

" ok, let's rock the night." Jr smile.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

"Ok all of you, today we have a new member as our classmates. please take care of him," Mr Bumzu said.