Biltmore hotel pt4

Cassie's POV

   On our way there Colby made a joke "it's the sweet life if sam and Colby" I laughed, "that's funny" I said and felt like something was watching me. I turned around to see no one there. I was confused but I know that something bad was going to happen.

   When we got to the room sam said "this is about to be awesome " and he opened the door and pushed it open. I gasped and my eyes widened "why does this look like our house?" I asked "yeah it does look like our house" Corey said with a laugh at the end. "Look a ceiling titty, straight up sagging " I covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing.

   Colby caught that and turned the camera to me "that was funny" I nodded and bit my lips to stop laughing, "come on laugh you know you want to" I let out a laugh and covered my face. "Wow look at that, let's turn on lights" Corey said, I nodded agreeing and I hiccuped and Colby was laughing with me "it wasn't that funny, no it was" he said starting to laugh.

   I couldn't breathe and when I could I had hiccups. We went around and we noticed we had a library. "Hey who wants to go down the creepy stairs first" Jake ran down the stairs "I guess Jake. "And I went down behind Colby and I heard Corey "bro I don't want to be last" I laughed still having hiccups.

  I hicced "your hiccups are cute" I heard Colby say, "thanks" and another one came out. He laughed and so did everyone else, "why are you hiccuping " I shrugged "happens when I laugh to much. And when we got down the stairs we saw a creepy hallway, and Corey walked down it but came back "dude I got chills, yo Colby walk down there" Colby had the camera. "I don't want to, fine" he said and walked down the hallway.

   When he was halfway he said "woah bro this is creepy I got chills" I heard a whistle. I turned around and staired into the darkness, "did you guys here that?" I asked sam "hear what?" I pointed and said "I heard a tuned whistle " sam looked over where I was pointing and listened.

   "No I don't here anything " I looked into the dark, "huh weird" Colby cane back out "what's weird" I pointed back while looking at him "I heard a whistle while you were down the creepy hallway" sam nodded "yeah but I can't here it" I shrugged. "Wait what's that" I said pointing to the door with light on the other side.

   They shrugged "wait can we got out that way?" Corey asked and I opened the door"wait this is on the tenth floor" I said looking down the hallway as we came out. "We didn't go in that way" Colby said "wait think about that real quick, the top two most haunted floors are the tenth and eleventh floor.  What are the odds we get a room that has both floors" he said.

   I shook my head "I have a bad feeling about tonight" I said to them, "I know me too" Colby said we continued the rest of the tour around our room. When we were done we all stood in the now lite hotel room and said "so we are going to eat, maybe post mates so Mickey D's and we'll keep you posted" Sam said.

   "All right now let's go upstairs, cause it's scary down here" sam said turning off the camera and we walked upstairs. We sat around on the chairs and couches. When Post mates got here we all had our food, I had chicken nuggets with a Carmel frapé.

   While we were watching family guy I fell asleep next to Colby, he had his arm wrapped around me. I was warm, and when I fell asleep I had a nightmare. A ghost had come to me in my dream, and when I woke up I saw the same ghost in the corner.

   I sat up slowly and staired at it, "cassie, what are you looking at" my breathing hitched and I pointed to the ghost, it smiled and started walking twords me. I scooted up as close as I could to Colby by now sam had started filming. "Dude what's going on with her" Colby shrugged and held me.

  The ghost came so close, that I stood up and ran to the corner, I stood there and I stood behind Colby. My eyes went wide and then we heard a big bang come from downstairs. We all screamed, that woke Jake up and he jumped up. "What happened" he said, sam was talking "we just heard a loud bang and cassie saw something " I pointed and it was gone.

   "It's gone" I said "it was in the corner and it started walking towards me. And when I got up, it stood behind Colby. " I said and then we just went downstairs, when we got downstairs the elevator door was wide open. "Wow, did we leave that open" Corey said, "no Jake had to slam it shut" I shuttered.

   "What is happening Wright now" I asked hiding behind Colby. He held me with one arm, "I don't know," he said and sam took the camera and pointed it at me. "So what exactly did you see" I said still behind Colby "I had a nightmare that a ghost was trying to hurt everyone and when I woke up I saw the same ghost festering in the corner. And it just smiled at me, and pointed at Colby" I said Sam sighed.

   "And then it started coming towards me, and it was going to touch me" I said, Colby held me close to him. When we were checking around for an explanation we heard the piano. We stopped and sam said "piano, piano " we ran up and saw the piano open.....