New Apartment

Cassie's POV

   Me and Colby were leaving, it is our last day in the Trap house. I was sad, packing all of my stuff up in boxes and putting them in the moving van.
  When I was done with my room I went to Colby's to help him, I stood by the door with a sad smile.

   "Do you need any help" I asked he smiled and said "if you want you can help" I smiled more generally. I walked in helping him pack his clothes and taking his desk down so it could be loaded up. When we were done Corey found us and he was fake crying while he filmed.

   "Oh thank God you didn't leave yet " I looked at him confused crossing my arms over my chest, "why what's up" I asked with Colby and Jake standing next to me. "I never got to do a bit with you or Jake in the 24 pee pee room." I smiled and Colby was walking down with a box.

   "Go ahead, I'm just loading up the last of our boxes" Colby said giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Oh man, I won't be able to do Good morning with Cassie and Colby anymore " I smiled with a sad laugh, "don't worry. Aren't you and Aaron doing a podcast now?" He nodded and I smiled nodding my head, "you should just have everyone come on the show then" Corey's face went shocked.

   "I never thought of that" I laughed again and he said turning the camera, "I'm gonna miss you lil sis" he said pulling me into a hug. I aw'd and and said "Corey, you actually feel like the big brother I never had" he started to get teary eyed.

  "Stop it your going to make me cry" I laughed shaking my head as I started to get teary eyed. "Oh shoot, Corey" I said pulling away and whipping my tears away, he laughed and shook his head. "Well come on let's do that bit" i nodded and he started me and Jake were bent down out of sight so the camera couldn't see us.

   He started his outro and me and Jake both stood up checking ourselves in the mirror before leaving and then we did that again two more times until Corey was done with his video. When he was done we walked out of the bathroom and Colby was coming down with another box and he said "this is the last box, after I'm done we will head out okay" I nodded sadly and Corey said "hey Colby can you call Sam and ask if you will both come on me and Aaron's podcast " Colby nodded.

  I took the box walking outside and putting the last one in the truck. Colby, Jake, and Corey came out and I went back to grab my keys. When I did, I got in and turned on my car, I smiled and said "one last revv" and I pushed my foot on the gas and it revved Corey and Jake both moaned.

   I smiled shaking my head and started pulling out of the driveway, Colby was in his car and I was following him with Corey and Jake both in my car. Corey sat up front with the camera and Jake sat in the back. We followed the moving truck and made it to our new building.

   Literally everyone was still in the Same building just not in the same place, Corey and Dyeven are on the top floor in a nice big apartment. Aaron was across me and Colby's floor, and Jake was next to Aaron.  But when we made it me and Colby both went to work and started setting up our new apartment.

   We are sharing a closet, and when we were done with the boxes we put them in recycling and set up the couches and put a nice mirror table in the front room, and me and Colby took two love sacks and put one in the loft and put the other in our filming room.

   We talked too each other while we both worked to set everything up. When we were done and we put the boxes outside with recycling, we heard a knock on our door, I went to get it and all of our friends were there. "We literally just moved out and guess who" Corey said. "My big brother, " I said pointing, "My Mexican friend, the Thumb from Kansas, Makeup girl, Blobfish and his big squirrel, and purple" I said all of the nicknames and Corey said with his camera "she still remembers us" I laughed and welcomed everyone in.

   I held my arms open and everyone gave me a hug, and Sam said "Thumb from Kansas " he said with a laugh, "wait then what's Colby's name?" I smiled and said "Cuddle Bear" and Colby nodded with a smile getting up and hugging me "she already knows" and he hugged my neck and I put my hands on his forearms hugging back.

   "Y'all are just so cute" he said in Kim's voice, I gasped and said "wait I have an idea. Corey do you remember Fam 5" he nodded with a smile, "you should all go and put those old costumes on "he laughed with a smile and looked at everyone else. "Yeah let's go, guys. Little Cassie, needs it " I laughed at the name, Colby let go and went to get his costume.

  Me and Brennan sat on the couch "so what's Fam 5" I smiled and said "it's a group of five people being ridiculous. You've got Luke, who us Sam, and he is the gay one if you will, Aaron is clarence, who is weird. Jake is toby, Corey's character's little brother, Colby's is Brock and he is the cool one of the group and Corey is Clifford (I never found out his name ) he is the leader of Fam 5" I said explaining Brennan was laughing...