chapter 2

(A/N: My friend, Taylor, wants to be in this book, shes gonna be Liam cousin.)

Harry's POV

I walked out to the parking lot while listening to some music by some good old Fleetwood mac and walked to my car where I met up with my freind Liam.

"Hey mate", he smiled.

Liam always has a smile on his face, it's kinda weird but hes cool, so theres nothing really bad about it.

"My cousin flew in from texas a couple of hours ago, shes staying up here for a couple of days, lemme get her out of the car and introduce her to you", he said walking to the passenger side of the car.

She hopped outta the car, she had really curly blonde hair, she wore a blue and green flannel shirt that was tied in the front, she had on light blueish/whiteish jeggings, and black converse. She also had on these chrome sunglasses that really brought out her complexion.

"Hello, the names Taylor... Taylor Payne" she said cheekily
(My freind Taylor's actual last name is Payne, like no joke, and she absolutely loves Harry Styles with a passion)

"Hello Taylor, I'm Harry, it's really nice to meet u", I said shaking her hand.

She smiled at me "it's nice to meet you too".

"So guys, I thought we would go for lunch or something this weekend" liam chimed

I was about to say yes when I remembered that I had a project with that kid that I dont even remember the name of.... great.

"Sorry li, cant, gotta work on some stuff this weekend".

Liam shrugged his shoulders "it's alright mate, maybe next weekend, I gotta go take Taylor home now, see ya soon"

I smiles "okay liam", I said walking away from the car as he stated the engine "Bye Liam, bye Taylor, it was nice meeting you".

We said our goodbyes and I went to my car, started it up, and went to my house.