Chapter Two

I climb out of the vechical to be greeted be a girl shrouded in a dark coat. Her face is not visible. "Hello." says a young woman with bright red hair who walked up behind her. She pulls of the little one's hood to reveal they look almost identical, except the little one has curls. "I'm Audr and this is Astrid." Two other girls with hair matching to Audr walks up behind her. "And this is Yngvildr, and Nanna." She points to the girls behind them, and I notice Yngvildr is wearing glasses identical to Mr. Shou. "Um, h-hi..." I stammer a bit embarresed. "We're here to escort you to Wymingo!" yells Astrid, with great excitment. "We're going to Wyoming stupid." says Yngvildr quietly. "Be kind to yer sister." says Audr, whom appers to be the eldest. "Um ok... biut did my new parents send you or something?" I ask timedly. "Uh-huh." says Nanna with a yawn. "Nanna just woke up." giggled Astrid. "We'll be moving in next door to you." she smiled brightly. "Well we best be going, eh girls?" sasy Audr. We board the plane soon after.

I end up siiting next to Nanna, with Astrid and Audr across from us, and Yngvildr behind us.

When boardum struck, I began to inspect my new friends. I started with Astrid.She has adorable dimples on her apple like rosy cheeks. She had eye chatching firery-red, curly, hair that went down to her waist, icy-blue eyes, and fair ivory sking. She was fairly short and elven, and had thin almost invisable eyebrows and long soft looking eyelashes. I also noticed she was missing some teeth, making her look even younger. She wore a too big  turquoise turtle-neck sweater that went to her thighs, and she wore dark pink leggings and black Ugg boots. Overall she was innocent looking.

I moved on to Nanna. She had a prominent chin and cat-like green eyes that seemed to pop out at you. Her light orange hair was very straight and went down her back and often fell in her face or covered her eye one the right side. She too fair ivory skin matching her all sisters. Her short eyelahes and thick black eye brows opposed to Astrid, along with the fact she was very tall and thin. She wore a large gray hooded sweatshirt, black leggings, and slip on black fun lined Crocs. She appered a tomboy.

I swithced too Audr. She had a high set pointed chin, shoulder length deep red hair, and almost painted on black eyebrows. She was wearing quite a bit of make-up, and a long white, flowy dress which she paired with high-heel sandels and a jean jacket. She also carried a large red leather purse. She appered grown-up.

And last but not least, I peered between the seats to get a good look a Yngvildr. She wore black framed retangle glasses on the end od her nose and she had a weak, small looking chin. She was a bit paler than the others, but her hair was as dark as Audr's, and about the same length, too. She had thin brown eye browns and fading gray eyes. She wore a waist length beigh sweater that she tended to pull over her handsover her black tank top, and gray skinny jeans with her slip on beaded black dress shoes. I also noted she always had a brown leather notebook and her Jansoprt orange back back. She appered to be very shy.

 After the long flight to Cheyanne AIrport, we finally departed.