Chapter 6: Mate???

Drakarius's Wolf

He was a water and flying elemental wolf with, blood red eyes, he looked terrifying.

"MATE, GO TO HIM,"

" what if he attacks us?"

"he wont hes our mate now GO!!!"

instead i took several steps backwards, the alpha's leg torn off and fell off my teeth, he growled. I was terrified, but then I accidently looked the wolf in the eyes, electric shocks shot through me, soon the sweetest scent mixed with Draciens blood touched my nose, it smelt like strawberry and blueberries, it drove my dragon mad.

" MATE"

i found myself drawn to him and he growled and lunged at me. Soon thankfully his eyes turned gold and he calmed down.

"Sorry, Hi my name is Drakarius im the son of the legendary 3, alpha of the elemental moon pack,"

"What? Who? Forgive me but I'm kinda very new to this,"

"Well you see the legendary three are powerful, they are one of the first dragon wolves, except for Sanrio the traitorous dragon bear, the descendants of them are immortal to a certain extent, I have two elements water and wind, what about you? What are your elements, name and pack?"

"What cant he tell?" I thought to myself 

"No you shifted back to a white wolf, but now your marks or symbols are gone, best you dont tell him for now, trust me its a good idea, though i dont like the idea of lying to our handsome mate, its for the best, for now say you are a single elemental wolf, water, dont shift in front of him, say you dont know because every wolf has to say different words to turn, and some wolves are born without symbols so he shouldnt suspect anything."

"Im a water dragon wolf, but my stubborn dragon," HEY, I continued ignoring her," refused to tell me the words so i cant shift,"

"Hmm kay, your dragon will eventually tell you, i guess, so lets go, ill introduce you the pack, but just saying you have to listen to me cause of the alpha command which is used without me knowing, so you cant do what you did to that poor alpha over there,"

Anger rose deep whitin me, i didnt want another male bossing me around, what if he's just as cruel? I dont want to feel like a slave again, because of my alpha blood i want to lead not bow.

"Im sorry, but i dont want to join your pack,"

"I agree with you when you say you dont want to be bossed around, I dont want this, but i suppose it might be best to stay packless for now, but im not so sure our mate will allow it,"

"Why not?We are very powerful, so you dont need to worry about rogues," he said puzzeled

"Im sorry, but that alpha which i mangled up, abuse me quite a bit, i dont want to feel like a slave again,"

"If you were so abused, then how come you didnt escape sooner?" he asked raising an eyebrow

Oh crap, now hes suspecting something