Dawn and Lucario

Hey,hey,hey it's NEXXUS! Now yesterdays chapter went very well and yes I know during that chapter Ash and Serena were OOC, but hey I thunk it worked well given the situation at hand. Be here is the rundown for the next two chapters, these are going to be VERY IMPORTANT. This chapter we learn about how Ash got his Lucario and his abilities with aura and we learn how Dawn will find out the truth. Next chapter Ash will literally 'show' her the truth. How? We'll wait and see.

Disclaimer: as fucking usual I don't own Pokemon. You know the drill.

Current Time: 1:12 AM

We find our raven haired hero sitting on a bench in Jade Park by a stream thinking about all the events that happened today.

"Pikachu...what the fuck happened today?" Ash asked Pikachu.

"Chu" it said as distressed as his master was.

"I mean I met Alexis and she seemed so nice...but it was all an act, I can't believe I'm so stupid and didn't see it coming. To make matters worse she insulted Serena...I have never seen her so mad. Guess it just goes to you that when you push someone's buttons right then you won't like the results." Ash chuckled to himself.

"Pikachu remember what Serena said about me not liking Alexis or her?"

"Pi" Pikachu answered with a small nod.

"Pikachu, I don't know why but...it's really bugging me that she said that. is that a bad thing?" Ash asked with his eyes full of confusion and worry.

"Pika? Pika Chu Chu Chu!" Pikachu said while shaking its head.

"Ok Pikachu I understand it's not a bad thing. Maybe I'm just over thinking it...I think I know who can help! Lucario I need your assistance" Ash said while releasing a jackle like creature from a pokeball.

"Yes master?" Said Lucario. Ash heard the voice in his thoughts, they communicated through Aura.

"Lucario, something is bothering me that happened today. Something that Serena said...I don't understand why I'm feeling off. You know what to do." Ash said with concern evident on his face.

"Yes Master." Lucario said as it closed its eyes. Lucario's body began to give off a blue hue, this was his aura.

"Master I believe you are over thinking this, just get some sleep and you will be fine. However master I noticed that the strong feelings that you have are fading. Have you given up on May?"

"I don't know why Lucario but I feel like I've drifted away from her to the point that I don't even recognize her anymore. The fact that she is still going out with bush boy is enough proof. Even once they learn the truth I don't think I can handle a relationship with her. I don't know why Lucario but I told Alexis I liked someone else...if it's not May then who could it be?"

Once again Lucario began to glow blue for a minute and resumed communication with Ash.

"Though you still have strong feelings for May, your feelings for Mistress Serena have grown stronger in the past few weeks. It could be possible that you are falling for her master."

"What? Me and Serena?! No Lucario, she is my best friend. I don't see her as a girlfriend, well she is a girl and she is my friend but I don't see her as my girlfriend. I mean she is beautiful and anyone would be lucky to date her but I don't see myself wanting that mind of relationship with her. And what have I told you about calling me master?"

"Master you have told me not to call you master"

"Yes that is correct so stop calling me master"