FNaF Part 1

Night 1

I'm working the night shift. Nothing to worry about. 12pm until 6am. I pick up the phone after it starts to ring. "Yo what's up froaker?! Guess what, you're gonna die here k bye."

Shit

I check the cameras, and Bonnie's standing centre stage, sticking his middle finger up at me,  Chica and Freddy are missing. After checking the cameras some more, I find Freddy is in the parts and service Default Dancing and Chica is somewhere in the kitchen screaming "I DONT GET NO SLEEP COZ OF Y'ALL, Y'ALL NOT GO GET NO SLEEP COZ OF ME"whilst banging the pots and pans together.

All of a sudden I see a smexy fox running faster than sonic down the hall. Swiggity swooty he be coming for me booty. I hastily close the door and I hear a chime.

"Ding ding ding dong. Ding dong ding dong." I can faintly hear Bonnie shouting in the distance. One nights over.

Night 2

The phone rings again. I pick it up, "you mean you actually survived? Hang on, I'm gonna have to put on my froaking double seeing glasses, coz I can't even BEGIN to see the amount of BULLSHIRT coming from you! Whatever just don't die and if they try to kill you then slam the door in their face."

Well damn

Some yellow gross looking thing just flipping shows up in my room so I throw my desk fan at it. Check the lights on the windows and my power goes out. Budget cuts I guess. So my doors are open, no lights, no cameras. A face hidden through the shadows with glowing white eyes peers just through the door. I swear I'm done for.

"DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG BIG THONG" says Bonnie from far away.

The shift is over

Night 3

"God dammit you're still here? Haven't they killed you yet? Ugh. Just... wait did you see smexy fox? I always liked him. Apparently he killed a kid once though. Bit it's head off. Eh, whatever, we've had worse cases. Remember that time that a kid got spring locked into an animatronic?"

"Shirt I'm not supposed to say tha.." the phone guy hangs up on me. I snicker a little to myself until I hear a plop sort of sound. I turn around in my swivel seat to see a cupcake smashed against the window, Chica stalking me just behind it. 

"Frick off" I shout at her. She proceeds to cry and runs away, I'm assuming to tell Bonnie, as he appears in the other window right after. "Try me" he writes with his finger after breathing on the window. I then proceed to turn the light on and off over and over again until he leaves. He then screams his classic chime through muffled sobs.

"Thank" I say in return.

Night 4

"Haha no I'm not writing another call, that takes way too frickin long... oh crap I'm not rEADY FOR FREDDDYYY!! MY LEG! ITS MOSTLY MY FACE BUT MY LEG HURTS TOO!" so I'm pretty sure that phone guy's dead. Nothing really happens and this story's getting boring so I'm just not gonna write anything else

Night 5

Aw yeah! Last night suckers. Weird not having someone on a call to me but I could care less. Foxy's running down the hall. "Die bitch" I shout as I pull out a spaghetti. I throw my spaghetti at him but it does nothing coz it's fucking spaghetti innit. He then proceeds to shout at me. "YOU GOTTA HELP ME MAN THE FANGIRLS ARE TOO CRAZY" wtf. "Why should I help you, you guys wanna kill me." "No, we're WARNING YOU!!"

"About what? I don't believe you." "ABOUT THE FANGIRLS! IF THEY'RE ATTRACTED TO KILLER DEMON ROBOTS THEY'LL FUCK ANYTHING" I was about to help him, but then...

"DING DONG BIG THONG DING DONG DICK FLONG"

So I can't help him. Instead, since he's now frozen, I leave a note on him reading 'Do Not Yiff The Fox'

That ought to do it.