They thought what?!

A/N this all happened today. Little backstory though, we were talking about psychological disorders and got on the topic of insane asylums, there's also the fact that we get off topic very easily.

Mr. B: Back then, they thought anything weird was a psychological disorder, they would put people up in places, has anyone heard of an insane asylum?

Austin: No, what is that?

Shovel: Are you being serious Austin?

Austin:*looks at her as if she's the one that asked what it was* No, of course I know what an insane asylum is.

Mr. B: *continues as if they didn't even talk* Well, they would lock people up in there, even if they didn't actually have a psychological disorder. They were really messed up back then though. Like, some of their methods to "cure" people were uh...

Dalton: Well, what methods?

Klayton: Shock therapy.

Mr. B: That, and stuff that I can't really talk about. They thought some sexual things would cure these people.

Austin: *starts laughing* They had a mental disorder, and someone was like "Hey, you know what would fix that? Sex!"

Dalton: *going along with Austin* Okay, I'm wide open.

Mr. B: *the Todd wtf face®*

Dalton:*talking about his aunt who used to date someone*

Austin: Your aunt used to do who?

Austin:*realizes what he said* I mean, she used to date who?

Mr. B: *laughing* That was a Freudian slip.

A/N hey look! two new people! Klayton is Dalton's bff. Shovel is a person in my class who looks like they got hit in the face with a shovel when they were younger...they are also a bitch.