Chapter 4

from that day forward you and Genji trained a lot and also went to Zenyatta, you trained and got better fast, fighting with a blindfold was getting easier by the day. It was awesome

_________________

You two sat there looking at the snow.
"i don't know genji" you said and went quiet. "what do you meen?" genji looked confused at you. "I'm going to miss this all." genji looked down. Then he looked at you again "i know this is going to be hard but know I'll always be here for you okay"

"i..." he then took a pause and just looked in the distance. "what is it genji?" you asked him. "(y/n) I..." then after again a small pauze a wolf ran to you.

You didn't move and didn't change speed. It just came for you really fast. It came closer and closer. then on the last moment it stopped right infront of you. It looked right into your eyes.

"It's still scary when he does that" Genji said. He petted the head of the wolf. "I know but it's kinda cute" the wolf was your friend maybe more then a friend. He was alot with you.

You petted it to. Its fur was so soft then you hugged him. "I've missed you" genji looked at you and said "he was gone for an hour" "that's an hour to long Genji" you smiled at the wolf. "lets head inside for now and get something nice yo drink okay" you three walked inside.

You had a coffee machine and it could also make other hot drinks. "what do you Want, genji?" "supprise me" he said with a smile and sat down at the table and looked outside. The wolf approached him. Genji started to pet him. The wolf had strange markings. Its wasn't a normal one.

He got them because of a ritual when he was just a small pup. But he was rejected after because his markings looked... Deathly. You saved the poor  wolf from death when his clan wanted to kill him. He got a wound from it tho. His right frobt leg wasn't there anymore but they got him a prosthetic. Genji could relate a bit with the wolf. The wolf then went to the bed and jumped on it and laid down.

You gave genji some thee and you got yourself a cup to and sat down with genji at the table. "I'm going to miss this" you said and tears were in your eyes. "i dont want to forget how the snow looks" you said holding your tears from streaming down your cheeks.

"i know, i know you want that but we will find a wey eventualy okay but now enjoy it okay. Let's stay here and keep looking at it. Let's enjoy it so you will never forget."he smiled at you he didn't exactly knew what to say but hoped this was okay.

It then became quiet untill you started  with

"Genji... I wanted to tell you something for a long time, but I'm to scared to tell you this but... You need to know this i want to know how you react..." he looked confused. And you looked in his eyes. "Genji I..."