Sic Semper TYRAnnis

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tyra_Banks_Show

The Tyra Banks Show, also known as and shortened to Tyra or The Tyra Show, is an American talk show hosted by Tyra Banks that aired from 2005 to 2010.
[...]
On December 28, 2009, it was announced that Season 5 would be the show's final season.[4] The last episode aired on Friday, May 28, 2010.

FRIDAY
MAY 28
2010

LAST EVER Tyra Banks show taping is today! The studio is veritably VERY ELECTRIC.... How special surprises does Tyra up her sleeves?! This will be the "Doozy" for certain. Special guest WILL SMITH. "Awww hell naw!"

Special guest Jimmy Smits seated in the guest chair... but where's Tyra??
Shakily the whole entire studio vibrates. What's truly going ON?
"My show get 'canned'?! Then now... get TANKED" explodes Tyra in the STUDIO driving a M1 Abrams tank. Special guest Jimmy Kimmel gets his b*tt the h*ck out of dodgde!

(This is a G-rated book that your hole your whole family can enjoy.)

"Here came a little SNAKE PREVIEW for coming up season of America's Next Top Mortar!" howls fucking crazy asshole Tyra Banks. What the gosh.
She opens TANK FIRE on innocent civilians! Ever even heard of the GENEVAL COVENTION Tygra?
"I model a lot of clothes but my favorite CLOTHES ITEM is.... tank top!!!" shreams Tyra Banks as she flats the sets with her 62 metric ton military warfare equipment.
Special guest Kim Car Dashcam is running so speedy away now!
"Today's last episode- so I'd like to give the show producers... special tanks!"
The 1500hp multifuel turbine engine breezes through audience seats so smooth Piece of Cake!
TANK THAT SOULJA BOB

Tyra the Tank Engine is not done quite just yet. She BLASTS the studio wall right open. And she rumbles into the CBS lot looking for more television show sets to carnagely destroy!

"Deal or No Deal?" No Tyra likes that show.
"Shark Tank?" No too obvious.
WAIT... there it is.... Her arch nemenis! The studio for.... "ellen"!

MEANWHILE IN THE "ellen" STUDIO

Much beloved celibrity talk show host Ellen Degangrenes has so great fun doing her
show. She is playing the fun light herted games with special guest Hillary Swank. However just amidst her fun segment ("Katy Perry sea lion Instagram anal wart Quiz")...
GET TANKED ELLEN SHOW

STRAIGHT onto the main stage
FIRE in the WHOLE
FILMED in front of a LIFE AUDIENCE...? NO MORE
SEE you in Hell(en)!!

Tyra Banks thundering the ungodly hellfire from her steel cube of death.
"Special guest Hilary Swank?" Tyra valkyrie screeches " get more like... Tankary Swank!"

She pulverizes across Hillary Swank with the M1 Abrams combat vehicle. The Swank got swat!

Satisfied with the studio in rubles, Tyra untanks herself. No more ellen show!
"Well that was sure something" Ellen remarks noddingly.
"I'm aint done with you, celibacy talk show host Ellen," hisses profesional bitch Tyra Banks. She unsheets a Tyra Shank and intimidatingly steps towards Elien....
Ellem responds by taking out an Ellen DeKNIFEeres....

Shi'd is ABOUT to go DOWN. Talk Showdown.

At this moment Tyra her 'mobile phone' 'rings'.

"Excuse me" she excuses. "Yes hello this is Tyra Banks how may I help you?"
"This is your executive producer. Renember we said the 'The Tyra Banks Shop' is cancelled?"
"Yes I do"
"Well then look behind you!"
Tyra looks. Behind the charful ruins comes appears.... ASHTON KUTCHER!
"You DID got Punk'ed!" Ashtan cheers. "You show has NOT cancelled!"
It was a Punk all along! Punk Season!
Tyra Banks gets so dumbstruck and baffled: "Didn,t see that coming, to be frank.
Popular talk show comedyan "ellen" now says this: "Do you mean... 'to be TANK!"
"to be TANK!"
Ashton and ellen and Tyra Banks share a hearty laugh!

The ellend