Chapter Ten

I pushed her up against the door, roaming hot, open-mouthed kisses down her neck

I pushed her up against the door, roaming hot, open-mouthed kisses down her neck. She pulled my shirt over my head and let her hands wander across my torso.

"I've missed you so much." Isla breathed heavily before guiding my face back to hers. Our lips were hot and desperate.

One hour earlier...

"Sorry about that." Isla said as she walked back into the arcade. She came and sat next to Geoff in the booth and he wrapped his arm around her shoulders giving them a squeeze.

"How are you, trouble?" Geoff gave her a toothy grin.

"I'm chill at the moment." She licked her lips, sending me into overdrive. I coughed a little.

"What are your plans for after Canada?" Holy fuck, why hadn't I asked her that?

"I don't have any plans. I haven't even booked my return flight yet." She giggled.

"You could always join us on the tour if you wanted." Why was Geoff so much better at this than me?

"I don't think that's a good idea." She awkwardly laughed.

"We finish tour at the end of March. I'll be in LA if you wanna see my new apartment." I finally got a grip of what I was saying.

"That sounds really nice. I need to figure everything out but I'd like that." Her eye contact sent a shiver down my spine.

"You can always stay with me, I can sleep on the couch."

"You can see Rory and Chloe as well!" Geoff lit up thinking about his family. He spent the day in Chicago with them a few days ago.

"Oh my god, yes! I bet Rory is so big now, and I miss Chloe so much." Isla was so good with babies, they make her so happy. I know the fact that she can't have them, kills her inside.

"It's her 1st birthday April 2nd, so it would be perfect timing." It all fit into place.

"I'm gonna see what I can do because I wasn't planning on staying that long in Canada and I don't want to put my friend out by staying so long." God I hope she can come to LA.

"No problem." Geoff replied.

"Hey guys, some of us are going to head back to the hotel and try get a good night's sleep whilst we have the chance. You coming?" Jawn asked. Isla looked at me and shook her head, I mouthed an 'okay' in return.

"I think Isla and I are gonna do some more catching up, but I'll see you soon." I replied.

"Don't go missing." Lucas joked.

"I'll get him back to the hotel safe and sound, don't worry." Isla messed my hair up and I glared at her. Geoff smirked at me before standing up and putting his denim jacket on.