MTV Asia Interview

Hi I'm NCT's Kate
3 Things We Don't Know About You
Oh, one, I really want to try acting. (Haha I really enjoy watching kdramas)
Two, even though I'm the youngest in NCT, I have two younger siblings at home so it was kind of weird at first to be kind of babied.
Three, I really find aegyo difficult. Please, no. It's just really cringey hehe😅.
Your Nickname
A lot of people around me call me Clara, which is the main character of the Nutcracker, but it's more for clowning purposes😂😂. I think it was Renjun oppa who made it up, but he was just making fun of how I seem like I'm balanced when I'm dancing, but offstage I'm honestly the clumsiest member, and I'm always falling and bumping into stuff.
Your Hobbies
When I'm resting, I really like to sleep, listen to music, eat, and watch movies and kdramas. I also enjoy volunteering at the animal shelter just because all of the animals there are so freaking cute~~ *hehe*
Fav Music
Some of my favorite American artists are Tori Kelly, Adele, and John Legend. For Korean artists, I really like all the mainstream kpop groups, but other than those my favorites are Heize, Dean, Crush, Zico, Loco, AKMU, and Jessi.
How Do You Want To Be Remembered?
A lot of the times when I thought of other artists I would be afraid to approach them, and I've seen many fans that are kind of hesitant to say hi, so I would want to be remembered as someone easy to approach.
Thank you~