[002.] 𝘏𝘌𝘙 𝘍𝘐𝘕𝘌 𝘞𝘌𝘈𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙

✦---------------|•❁•|---------------✦

𝑲𝑰𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑴𝑨 𝑺𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑬𝑫 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 felt like the thousandth time that day.

finally fed up with the redheads negligence, bakugou slammed his book shut, catching the attention of not only his friends at the table, but the other few stragglers of people who remained in the library. "you initiated and dragged me to this shitty study group and now you aren't even paying attention to what we're saying!" the ash blond fumed, whisper yelling as to not get kicked out.

mina snorted, twirling her pink mechanical pencil around her fingers. "he's totally thinking about that cutie he bumped into!" she teased, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively. "honestly, who wouldn't." sero chimed in while stretching. "but there's just no way a babe like that is single, so you should just give it up dude." kaminari discouraged, closing his eyes and shrugging.

kirishima quietly groaned, leaning back in his seat. "she's NOT what i was thinking about. it was uh—" he quickly looked around at the scattered work on the table for a valid excuse. "this problem here! suuper tricky stuff bro's." he exaggerated, pointing to the problem and shaking his head in dissatisfaction. kaminari, mina, and sero, being the gullible bunch they are, believed the crimson haired males lie. bakugou however, wasn't buying it, considering the problem kirishima pointed out had already been solved.

"let's also not forget that the formal is in just a couple weeks, so make sure your schedules are clear if you just so happen to volunteer. we need all the help we can get since we've had a shortage of members." the teacher droned on.

y/n had long tuned the older male out, the current topic of discussion interesting her in no way. she instead decided to focus on the bizarre events of this morning.

she had noticed the strangest thing on the outside of her pinky finger as she was slipping on her rings— there was a tattoo. the small scripture read, 'hey girl with the halo above her head' in a sharp cursive font. admittedly the tattoo was cute, but strange. it had no punctuation, so she couldn't understand what the context behind it was. a greeting? excitement? anger? not only that, but what did it mean and why was it on her pinky in the first place?

"yep, that's definitely a soulmate mark. no doubt." y/n's mother confirmed, inspecting the black wording. "what, how?! you told me i didn't have a soulmate years ago!" the [h/c]ette whined, snatching her hand away from her mother and crossing her arms.

"i probably did, and had a valid reason for it too, but i can't remember now. sorry." the woman snickered while reassuringly rubbing her daughters shoulder.

"seriously? your memory's like, really bad, i'd be concerned if i were you." y/n groaned, tossing her head back in annoyance.

'oh fuck sorry'

"kirishima! how vulgar, is that thing permanent?!" screeched iida as he pointed to the tattoo that was imprinted in between kirishimas forearm. the vermilion haired male took the towel that was in his hands and wrapped it around his neck.

"huh? oh this? yeah, i dunno." he shrugged.

iidas eyes almost bulged out of his head at kirishimas reply and he started to frantically move his hands in a chopping motion. "having a tattoo is not appropriate kirishima! does mr. aizawa know about this?"

"dude, chill. im not sure when, but it just randomly showed up on my arm. tsu said it's probably a soulmate mark."

tenya pondered for a second, as if trying to come up with an appropriate reply. "they— your soulmate i mean, has a very... colorful vocabulary!" is what he settled on before walking away, seemingly done with the reprimanding.

it had now been about a week since y/n and kirishima first met. while y/n refused to busy herself in trying to figure out who the small written scripture on her hand belonged to, kirishima was the complete opposite. he wracked his brain day and night for the past week in an attempt to locate and pursue his supposed soulmate. the thinking was so intense, that aizawa had to scold him more than a few times while they were training due to the ruby haired males carelessness.

after finally putting two and two together, school for the day let out and kirishima speedily made his way to the library where he first met the girl he suspected was his soulmate. she seemed like she went to the library often, so he could only hope that she would be there again today. the generic bell softly rung to notify that a new customer was entering the store as kirishima scanned the area, looking around for any signs of [h/c] tufts of hair. easily enough, he spotted just the girl he was looking for seated in a corner with her nose in a book.

"hey, you come here often?" kirishima questioned, mentally facepalming at his sleazy approach.

✦---------------|•❁•|---------------✦

a/n: updates have been off all
week, my b 😔i'm slacking. aND idk why
but this chapter is kinda crap sMh.