Adrienette 1

Author's Note: Welcome to the Miraculous Ladybug book Of sin my fellow sinners! Make sure to comment anywhere on this page suggestions, and I will do them! Thanks for reading!

Also, this is the same story as my Adrienette chapter 1, that I have taken down. If you've read that, no need to read this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrien and Marinette was walking towards Adrien's mansion after school, to work on a project. Adrien's father, Gabriel Agreste and his assistant, Nathalie, were out on a business trip for the week, and Adrien (somehow) convinced his father to let him stay without a bodyguard. They walked into his room, and the two get out everything they need for their project. They began working carefully, but Adrien began getting distracted by how beautiful Marinette looked when she was confused. Like a lost little kitten. Adrien didn't mean for the next thing to happen, but it did anyway. He leaned in closer, filling the gap that was in between them, and kissed her. He practically forced his tongue into her mouth, but for some reason she obliged and did the same to him.

Adrien pulled away and rested his forehead on hers, "I'm sorry, Marinette. I couldn't control myself. Your just so gorgeous."

"I-it's okay," She said, her face flushed as she went in for another kiss. Adrien lifted Marinette up and laid her on his bed, getting on top of her. They French kissed again, but when Adrien reached to unbutton Mari's blouse, Marinette pulled away.

"We don't have to..." Adrien began, but Marinette sat up and took of Adrien's shirt.

"I want to.." she blushed as those words came out of her mouth.

Adrien smirked at her and started sucking on her neck while removing her blouse and her bra. He threw them on the ground and kneaded her on of her breasts, sucking on the other one, while his hand explored her womanhood. He inserted his fingers, and she let out small moans, biting her lip to try to muffle them.

"Just let them out. No one is here anyway."

She shot up, hitting Adrien's head against hers, "Wait! The window!" She said, pointing towards the wall that was made out of glass.

Adrien got up and closed the curtains, "Is that better, Pr- Mari?" He stopped himself.

She was skeptical, but decided to let it slide, "Yeah..." she got up and pushed Adrien onto his couch, removing his shirt. She was in between Adrien's legs, and Marinette kissed her way down to the bulge in his pants. She took his pants and boxers off of him, and started doing her thing.

A couple moments passed, and Marinette took her pants and underwear off, getting on top of Adrien, putting his erection inside of her, moving her hips up and down, faster and faster.

"Oh, Mari..." he moaned. He reached up to knead her breasts again.

Marinette let out moans. Loud ones, "Oh my god..." Adrien pushed her on her back, and took control, moving his hips into hers very fast. He leaned down and kissed Marinette, while she came. Shortly after, Adrien took it out of her, so he could climax on her stomach, to prevent her from getting pregnant. He carried Marinette back to the bed, and they laid next to each other.

"Well... that escalated quickly," Marinette said as she drifted off into a deep sleep beside Adrien.

"Yeah it did. But, I'm glad," Adrien kisses her forehead and fell asleep next to her.