Ladrien #1 (part2)

Previously

I smirked, "Now... back to the punishment." I pinned her arms above her head again on the wall like before and sucked on her neck. Hard. I left hickeys as I made my way to her collarbone and I kept sucking as she took off her jacket. I only stopped for a split second so she could take her shirt off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I kissed her breasts and then kissed her lips as I unclipped her bra and threw it on the ground along with her pants and my shirt. I sucked on one of her breasts as my other hand was in her pants, exploring her womanhood. She let out moans and lifted one of her legs around my waist. I let her arms free and lifted her other leg around my waist too and carried her to my bed.

I took off her panties and laid down on the bed. Marinette positioned herself so I could lick her womanhood as she could suck my erection. And that's what happened for a couple of minutes before she moved herself over my crotch. She let out a breath and put it inside of her. She started moving up and down slowly, and then I took liberty in holding her waist to make her go faster. Marinette moaned louder and louder. Until we both climaxed. I climaxed on her stomach, so don't worry she won't get pregnant. Well shouldn't anyway...

I got up to get a towel from my bathroom to clean her stomach off when I heard the door open. "Thank you, Nathalie. I'll just let myself in from now." A voice said. I could immediately recognize it. Nino. I put the towel around my crotch and ran back into my room and seen Nino and Alya standing there with their eyes wide open, "What. The. F*ck is going on?!" Nino exclaimed.

I ran over to my bed where Marinette was lying and covered her naked body with my own, "Um... what are you guys doing here?..."

Alya got her phone out and took a picture, "Oh my god... did you two?... when did you two get together?... How long have you been doing this?..." she ranted with questions.

Marinette sat up a little bit, but I moved with her so nothing would be shown to our friends, "Well... um... it was our first time and... we weren't really together... things just sort of escalated and um..." her face was a million shades of red.

"This is hilarious!..." Nino started dying of laughter, along with Alya.

I frowned, "Hey! I bet you two aren't so Christian either!" I chuckled.

Alya's face turned red, and she stole Nino's hat to try to cover it. Nino laughed, "Yeah we aren't. But at least we lock the door!"

"You didn't lock the door, Adrien?!" Marinette stood up and then realized she was still wearing no clothes. "Oh screw it." She stole my tee shirt that was on the ground and put it on, "I need to get home..."

"Marinette wait!" I said, reaching for her hand. I missed it and quickly put on my jeans from before, "Let me take you. Well let Gorilla drive us there. Your parent won't be as worried if they know you were with me. Pretty please Princess?" I added last second.

"Ugh... Fine. Just hurry up, Kitty."

"Kitty?" Alya asked, laughing.

Nino did the same at the same time just with the word, "Princess?"

"Uhhh never mind..." she walked out the door, "Come on Adrien! Let's go! Now." And just like that we left Alya and Nino in my room alone.