Chapter 14

"Calum!"

I yelled looking everywhere for him. Where the fuck did he go!

I find Ashton and walk up to him. I point at him.

"You. Where is Calum?"

"Honestly, I don't know. After he saw you, he realized that he was going to do what he'd done before."

"What the fuck did Noah do to piss him off?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Of course I want to fucking know Ashton!"

"Noah said that Calum had finally gotten his sloppy seconds, that Calum was a pussy for not beating the shit out of him whenever he would see him."

"Fuck!"

I screamed and threw my hands up, walking away from Ashton pissed off.

"Wait Elizabeth, I might know where Calum went."

Ashton grabbed my hand and dragged me to his VW. He opened my door and I slid in. He went to his side and hopped in, starting the car.

"Where is he, Ashton?"

Silence followed my question.

"I swear, if you don't answer my question I will rip that bandana out and throw it out of the window."

"Okay okay, Jesus Christ. He probably went to a, the gym, or b the arcade. Either one has at least one of those punching things."

"Great."

I furrow my eye brows and put my hand up to my forehead, holding it into place.

"Ya know, when we saw you for the first time last year and Calum had us look out for you, that's when I knew that I wanted you."

"Ashton I-"

"Just, let me finish okay?"

I sigh, looking out of the window.

"The way your hair fell, the way your eyes would crinkle when you would laugh. The way you would hide your eyes when you would catch me looking at you in the hallways."

I looked back over to Ashton as he focused on the road.

"I knew why Calum sent us to watch you, and I couldn't stop from feeling the same way."

"I get it that you have these feelings Ashton, but I'm with Calum and right now, I need to focus on Calum."

He sighed and stopped the car.

"Ashton what are we doing, we need to find Cal-" Before I knew it, he cupped the right side of my face with his hand and pulled me into a kiss, cutting me off.

He let go after a few seconds.

"I've wanted to do that after the first time I kissed you."

My jaw was open and I stared at him.

"Take, me to Calum. Now." I say through clenched teeth. He huffs and then continues driving.

I stare out of the window with my fist resting on my forehead.

We pull up to the gym and I climb out, running up to the gym, and into the door. I stood inside of the air conditioning gym and spotted Calum punching a bag.

"Calum!"

He turns around and hits the bag once more before coming over to me.

"Would you care to explain?"

~*~

I'll probably update in a few hours, but other than that, I've started two new fics. I've started a Mikey one and Ashton one. I'm about to start my Luke one, but thank you so much for all of the votes and views guys!