part 2 :what happen?

The norning came so great for me. 'cause i found someone who that i can trust again! "kid's breakfast ready!" mom yell,we quickly goes downstair and eat food like you usual."mom i'm going now,bye mom!" i said running with hikaru senpai. " nee, hikaru senpai...can you come to my class at lunch?" i ask "sure,for what tho?" he ask "i just wanted to talk something...that's all." i said "ok then" he said.we kept runnig until school and walk into our class."look is the bit*h!" hinako said.hinako is my classmate that will always bully me anywhere and anytime."s-sorry...please dont hurt me..."i said crying."fine, then give me your lunch money!"she said "but then ...i wont haave any lunch."i said shocked "whatever just give me!"she yell *bell ring* "your safed by the bell okay!"she said pointing at me. *lunch* 'finally lunch...' i thought "excuse me." someone said "yes ?"class president said."i 'm searching for Mikatsuki san !" he said "senpai!"i said running to him and thanking the class president."let's go senpai!"i said grabbing his hand and running to the rooftop.when we're at the rooftop we sit there and panting to the ground after running."senpai sit please!" i said "okay..." he said "senpai are you okay? your red! are you sick, i'm so sorry!"i apologized "no,its fine!"he said "so the thing that i wanted to talk is...do you want to go to the cat cafe with me this weekend?" i ask "sure " he said.then we talk some silly thing and serious thing until the bell rang again.i thanked him for spending his time with me and going back to each of our class.*after school* "he said at the gateway..."i mumbel "yo!" inochi senpai greeted me." let's go home!" i said grabbing him and started to talk.we were having a good time until...i close my eye and heared the sound of a crash..i open my eyes...and saw everything white."where am i ?" i ask "Mika! your okay thank god! i'm so sorry i didnt tell you...."he said "i'm sorry to ask this but who are you?" i ask " you...dont...remember me?" he ask "i'm so sorry..." i said he fell to the ground and cry..." Mi - chan ! you okay!" " i'm sorry Mika!"they said " what's wrong inochi kun? why are you on the ground?" she said "i'm sorry but i wanted to know this...who are you guys?" i ask "eh, you dont remember us?" one girl said "i'm afraid not..."i said.the doctor come's in "patient Mikatsuki?" he said " yes,doctor...i wanted to ask is there something bad happen?" i ask "i'm afraid that you have been hit by a car...and have some several damadges in your head...and i'm sorry to say this but you are suffering amnesia...your memory wont be back agai...i'm so sorry that we cant do anything...i will leave for you to take some time..."doctor said and walking out of the room " n-no, no, NO it cant be i'm sorry Mika!" he said the one that fall to the ground "Mi chan!" "Mikatsuki...please forgive us..."they all crying..."why are you guys crying for a stranger?"i ask worried one girl stand " i'm your mother mi chan...this three girl is your classmate....and the boy is your bestfriend...and your name is Mikatsuki Mika..." she said. what happen?.
that's it part 2 od Am i happy i'm sorry i didnt upload at sunday...because i kinda have exam. so thank you for reading always stay tune! Kizuna San Desu~~~(* ¤ *)~~~ peace out!