Part 1

"Y/n wake up!!! You finna be late" I hear my mom scream. " I've been up" I lied. I hurry and jump outta bed. Turn my music on and start getting ready, I hurry and throw on this out fit and put my hair inna messy bun. I had a job interview I could not be late to🤦🏽‍♀️, and I looked a mess,wtf. I did my edges in the car jus to try and at least look a lil better😕.

We pull up in front of the mall, my mom rushes me out the car before she even parked the damn car

We pull up in front of the mall, my mom rushes me out the car before she even parked the damn car. I go and I look for footlocker, I go in and start my job interview. I think I did good🥴. After my job interview I couldn't find my mom, ion know where she went. I pull my phone out from my back pocket while walkin out footlocker, not looking where I'm going and BOOM! I crash into somebody, my phone drops on the floor and I'm pissed. "Df😠" I say. I bend down to grab my phone it was cracked from the bottom to the middle😫😠, I didn't even see who I bumped into😒. "Mann you ran into me😒😑" it was a dudes voice and once he said that I looked up from my phone. He was tall had brown eyes, curly ass hair with his sides faded😍. I couldn't tell if he was white or w.e he was, but shii you could tell he had money tho🤩. He had two bags from Gucci and he was in black jeans with a white jordan sweater. He had two chains on his neck and had on the concords 11, shiii he was fine🥵 but I wasn't finna let him know that🙄, I'm still pissed😒😠. " you act like you couldn't go around me, you seen I was doing sum😑. Now my phone all cracked" I was pissed I couldn't find my mom, I was ready to go  home, and I jus got the X and I crack it.
" man you want me to fix it?!?" Did this nigga jus scream at me🤨 "umm first, ofc you fixing it, You broke da shit😾." I said back to him. He looked at me and snatched my phone from my hand, who tf this nigga think he is?!? I thought in my head. He started walking towards this place that fixes cracked screens. I didn't believe he was actually gon fix it. Before he walked in the store he turned around. "Yo ma calling you" he hands my phone to me. I snatched it from him and roll my eyes, turn around and then answer it. "You almost done? I'm in the parking lot waiting" She said " yeah I'll be out inna minute, first this lil boy gon go pay to fix my phone" I said while turning around looking him up and down then I turn back around "what you mean?? Lil boy?? What happened"
" he broke my phone and now he finna pay for it. I'll call you when my phone fixed" I hang up.
I hand him my phone. " lil boy?😂" he said and walked away. I laugh and go sit down. He comes back out " that's was quick" I say
"They said yo phone finna take about 10 to-" he got cut off when a whole group of kids came to me askin for a picture.     " omgg!! Y/n can we get a picture? We seen your video!! And we shared it"
" omg, yes of course" I posted a video of me rappin and singing, it went viral and now I post consistently. " here" I hand the lil girls phone to the him to take our pictures but the lil girl says "ooh no I want picture with both, I watch both of your guys music". I still didn't even know his name but I wondering if I should. Once We was done getting there pictures. They all left and he looked at me confused but I was confused To "am I supposed to know who you are? What's yo name?" He said to me while we both sat back down. I laugh " I mean I'm surprised you don't, but am I supposed to know you? my name is y/n tho"
" wait.... I knew I recognized you, your the girl who posts all them singing and raping videos yo shit hot asf fr. My name is Hayden tho. Bankrol Hayden.... I rap"
Wait I know this kid. How didn't I recognize him?
"You fr? I've heard of you"
"Damn heard of me? That hurts"
I laugh "ma bad I ain't mean it like that"
" naw it's all good ma" he said back.
Mmm ma, I like that.
" well my phone should be done, I'm finna go grab it."
" yeah you should do that and when you come out you tryna stay and hang out for a lil? I'll take you home. If that's coo wit you"
" umm I'll think about it, I'm still pissed that you broke my Phone."
" well I did fix it didn't I?, and you finna have to get over that."
" your gonna have to do more than jus fix it for me to get over it."
" your right so stay and hang out an I can change the way you feel towards me quick" he winks and I roll my eyes and laugh. "Yeah ight. You funny asf for dat." He starts laughin. I text my mom
Conversation with mom
M.=mom  Y.=you
Y.- aye ma?
Y.- I'm finna stay up here for a min I have a ride. Sorry for not tellin you sooner.
M.- GIRL!! You had me waitin out here jus for you to stay?!?
Y.- Mabad I didn't even know I'm was finna stay. I found a couple of fans who wanna hang.

My mom supports my music, so once I said that I'm pretty sure she'll let me stay

M.- alr jus get home before midnight

Damn she gave me awhile to get home, it's only  three. " you lucky, I can stay" I look at him with a smirk. I continue and say "so what do you wanna do?"
He looks at me and says "let's go to Dave an Busters"
" I mean we can but that's a trip fr."
" naw come on it's coo, we can make that trip" he said. Fuck it.  He leads me out side to his car, he had an all white i8. "Damn. This yours?"
His car was nice asf. " naw we stealin it" he said but I knew he was being sarcastic. "Shut up" I said while getting in the car. He gets in the car and we take off. His phone was connected to his car and we was listening to music all the way there, showing each other's songs, and jus vibin. I go on Snapchat and start recording us singing his new song he just dropped called B.A.N.K.R.O.L. "Everyone go Fw his shit!!" I say to the video then, he looks at me and the camera, idk he was jus staring at me. I end the video, then I notice he still staring at me."Dude your driving!" I say and he turns his head towards the street. There was no cars where we were driving it was jus a long street. " man we ain't gon crash imma pro at this 😂"  " yeah ight" I say back. Then I continue and say " what was you staring at anyways?" He turns the music down a little bit and looks at me " what you mean? Look at you ma🥵😍" he says I start to blush and smile, but ion fall in love or quick to fall with jus a comment but I entertain it anyways🙄😅. "Shii i mean I ain't all that🙄 but I'm not the only in the car looking fine👀" I say then I turn an look out the window while smiling. He smiled and looked my way, but that whole conversation ended because we pulled up at Dave and Busters.