Part 2

We pull up into Dave and Busters. He parks the car and I'm looking at the video we took when he was staring at me, and I jus couldn't get over the way he was looking at me😌😩. But then I put it all behind me and start to put my walls up, I won't let myself get hurt again😪. I look over at him in the drivers seat and he's taking the keys out the car, the music turns off. I look at him smile and shake my head and turn to look out the window with my hand on the door handle ready to get out, while thinking to myself (man y/n don't fall. Don't get attached. I know he's so fine😩 and you already feel like you finna get attached with this one but DONT. )  "aye what's wrong?" He says to me.
"Nothing, I'm good. come on lets go." I replied looking back at him giving him a lil fake smile, An I'm okay smile. Then I hurry and open the car door, moving my foot to push the door all the way open. Den I feel him grab my hand and pull me back in the car. Shit.... He pulls me in and I sit back down. Both feet all the way in the car and the door closes.  "No I can see it on your face. Your not okay. What's on your mind... you uncomfortable or sum?" He says to me. He's still holding my hand, I take advantage and squeeze it and then I let go. I wanna tell him how I'm feeling but I can't get deep with him now, I've only just met him. I don't wanna scare him away. " lol no listen I jus feel bad for lying to my mom... about being here, ya know." I say lying, hopefully he believes me. "Man.. I know your lying. but imma let it slide ig."  He says to me in a playful way and smirks at me. Shit how the hell did he know I was lying?!? But at least he knew his boundaries. We get out the car and go into Dave and Busters, we had fun , got to know each other a lot more. I began to feel so comfortable with him. We left D&B. It was 8:00 we were there for a long time, I had a good ass time with him. He's so funny and playful, but I like him like that because he matches my energies😌💁🏽‍♀️. I'm playful and goofy, so the shoe fits with him😌. We pull up in front of my house, he pulls into the drive way and I realize I have to get out the car but I didn't wanna leave him, I wanted to spend more time with him. And you could tell he didn't want me to get out the car to because he turned the car off. I look at him and he's looking at me. So I just told him what was on my chest all night. "I lied.. when we was in the car." He looks at me confused. "wym?"
He says back. " I said I felt bad that I lied to my mom." I replied back looking at my house to see if anyone was looking out the window or if anyone was even up, and it looked like no one was. I looked back at him. " I told you, I already knew. Just know you can tell me anything and I'll understand. I'm not that person who you gotta lie to." He said back, and that was literally all he had to say. Before I could tell him I was into him the porch light flicked on and I knew that was my cue to come inside🙄.
We both looked up and at the house.

Writers note- I feel like This is a good place to stop, not to long and not to short. I also left it at a cliff hanger kind of.... idk I gotta think of better ideas I jus don't wanna rush the story. Umm lmk what y'all think and if I should make it longer and also if I should fix my writing lol, I feel like I'm writing to ghetto lol or sum but shiii that's how I talk lol🙄🤣 and I know that's kinda how Hayden talks to so I try to make it as real as possible. P.s I have juice ass parts comin soon jus gotta figure out when to put them in.