The big suprise.

'You too.' Hannah said to me, then smiling.

'Thank you but I need to be on my way to Math. Goodbye Jasmine and By Hannah.'
I smile then begin to walk off.

'Bye!!' Hannah and Jasmine yelled at the exact same time.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
At lunch time. While Katie is sitting by herself.

'Boo!' Hannah sneaked up behind me. Hugging me from behind.

'Oh! Hey!' I say laughing when I turned around and saw Hannah standing there. 'Why you so happy?'

'I got all the photos off HastyGram. I did it in first period because we had a free period!' Hannah smiled.

'Oh... my.. god!!! Thank you so so so much Hannah!!' I saw quickly standing up the hugging her.

'You're  welcome' Hannah said while laughing and hugging me back.

'Yayyy!!!' I say as I jump up and down. ' Crap! I need  to go.. bye! Thanks again'

'Bye!!' Hannah smiled as I picked up my bag and walked off.

..... the ........ end .......

Note from the Author: Dont send nudes. They will ruin your life if put in the wrong persons hand, if you sent them to people you think you trust but you don't really Then it can be the biggest biggest biggest mistake you ever make, they would never go away, if you're applying for a job they can find them and you won't get a job. Please just don't send them.
Ps. Thanks for reading my story! I didn't work very hard on it but it's a good story according to my friends since it's very "educational" and "immature and mature" somehow. Bye!!