Looking through my clothes I pulled out a red Polo shirt and a black and red plaid skirt and for my shoes some black platforms with red knee socks.

I know y'all are probably like where this girl get money like this from well I work at Chic-Fil-a with Adriany and besides my record of fighting it's a pretty good paying job.

"Ouuuu my best friend looking cuteeee." Adriany said looking at my outfit.

"You do too boo"I said looking at her outfit which was a pink wife beater green camo cargo pants and some AF1s.

"Girllllllllllllllll I try." She said flipping her hair over her shoulders.

"Periodt." I said standing on the bed and twerking.

"Ok cause baby no dats ghetto."Skylar  said laughing with Samirah.

"Girl my dick ain't even hard nomo please hop off" I said getting down cause she pissed me off.

"Nobody care about yo fake Jamaican ass." Samirah said laughing.

I look at her and rolled my eyes as she and Skylar laughed. I grabbed my book-sack and walked out the room with Adriany hot on my tail.

As I walked to the bus stop tears stung my eyes and bought back memories of before I was put in foster care.

I was seven years old when I watched my mama get beat to death by my dad. Neighbors called the police on my dad and he was sent to Prison he was later charged for armed robbery, assault with a deadly weapon, first degree murder, and a whole bunch of drug charges. I was the daughter of a kingpin. I was sent to America to live with my grandma but she died two years later due to cancer. Being that my childhood with my Jamaican roots was lived short I only really kept my accent. They call me a fake Jamaican because I don't speak like the rest. Despite what my dad did I still love him to death he sends me letters two times a month and I write him back.

My dad sent me the address to the trap of course in code but I never actually went I do plan on going one day though just to see what my dad meant to the streets.

By the time we reached the bus stop I was in full tears and Adriany was out of breath.

"Come on Abigay you can't keep letting them get to you" she said calling me by my middle name and rubbing my back.

"But you know dat they right" I said   sniffling and wiping under my eyes sure not to mess up my false lashes.

"You sound so fucking gullible dawg, so what if you weren't raised wit yo Jamaican family, shit I wasn't raised wit my Mexican family so I can't speak Spanish but shit fuck it" she said making me smile.

"Girl everybody know dat you can't speak like da rest of dem Mexicans" I said making us both laugh. Just then a all white Mercedes Benz pulled up to the curb. When the window let down I seen two men that looked to be in their early twenties

"Say ma you too beautiful to be waiting out here for a bus you need a ride?" The one in the passenger side yelled out.

"Aye man you think I wanna ride wit you when you in da passenger side." I scoffed making Adriany laugh.

"Damn ma it's like that and I was talking to ya homegirl actually." He said making my face heat up with embarrassment.

"Well Ion care I speak fa da both of us we don't want no broke nigga." I said laughing with Adriany trying to play the embarrassment off.

"Well Ion care-" he started to mock me until his homeboy stopped him making my laughter stop.

"Aye we jus tryna give y'all some rides take it or leave it." He said rubbing his hand over his face. I saw Skylar and Samirah approaching the bus stop and decided to put my pride to the side.