"Bitch whea dey be by now, ya'll muthafuckas makin me sweat my edges." I said looking in the camera on snapchat.

"Bitch how the fuck I'm posed to know." Adriany replied making me roll my eyes.

Just then the familiar white Benz pulled up next to us.

Me being me I hurried up and opened the door getting in. When we got in it was filled with smoke and Yung Ro special ed was playing.

I started rapping along as Adriany and 5ive talked about whatever they were talking about.

"Cause the last nigga spint got hit all in is head, hit all in his back his shoulders and his legs but holon why you say dat low, cause police watching and I don't want them to know plus the opps trippin-" I rapped along before Tone cut me off.

"Aye yo accent make this song funny as hell, you wanna hit this though?" He joked passing me the blunt making me roll my eyes before hitting it.

I leaned in towards his ear and blew the smoke in his face before passing the blunt over to Adriany.

"Aye chill wit allat bullshit." Tone said making me laugh. After hitting the blunt a couple more times I felt my high starting to kick in.

"Aye roll another one." Tone said handing me a wood and a ziploc bag.

"What make yuh think I can roll Pop smoke?" I said joking before starting.

"Cause you Jamaican bitch duh." Adriany said laughing hard as fuck making me laugh hard too.

"How old y'all is?" I asked them both but specifically Tone.

"19" 5ive answered.

"21" Tone said right after. "Y'all want some McDonald's?" He asked and we both answered in unison with "mhm".

When we pulled up to McDonald's I was done rolling the wood. I lit it up and put it to my lips taking a drag letting the smoke fill my lungs.

"Aye whea you get dis kinda pressure from?" I asked looking at the blunt before passing it to Adriany as we waited in line.

" Me, myself, and I" he answered before pulling up to the drive thru letting the window down jus a little.

"Welcome to McDonald's what can I get for you today?" the lady asked.

"Uhmm can I get uhhhhh two twenty piece chicken nuggets a large Sprite large fry-" he looked around at us.

"Two Mc gang bangings a large fry two cookies and large root beer."

"Same thing but a Sprite." Adriany said after me.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh can I get a uhhhhhh." 5ive said staring at the menu.

"Gahdamn dawg aye can you get me a twenty piece chicken nugget large fry and sweet tea." Tone said cutting him off making me and Adriany bust out laughing.

The girl reapeated our order then had us pull up to the window
.
.
.
.

When we pulled up to the house we saw Ms.Rosa our foster mother's car outside the house.

"Fuckkk she bouta be all up our fucking backs." Adriany said laughing I jus shrugged it off and grabbed my book-sack and McDonald's bag.

"Dat bitch neva say nothing to dem otha hoes, anyways bye 5ive by Tone." I said get out before Tone stopped me.

"Damn Deshane I can't even get yo number?" He asked his eyes still low with his phone out the window.

"Boa you neva asked me." I said before grabbing his phone with my free hand and putting my name in as: Abigay 😌 👉🏾👈🏾