Help....

Still Kacchan's p.o.v

Why...why would I do this... Of course he hates you....

Why...

Ugly....
Loser...
Bully...

STOP!!!!

Dekus p.o.v

Kacchan.... I wish you didn't hate me....

"Kacchan?"

"What do you want nerd?" he said, annoyed

"W-well.... I was wondering.... Why you helped me?"

"You fucking asked dip-shit."

"I...I thought you wanted me dead...?"

"....JUST SHUT UP YOU ARE JUST A DEKU!!!!"

I kept my building tears from falling.

"Ok.... Kacchan...." I said in a whisper

With that he stormed out of the room.

Ugly...
Fat...
Deku...
Loser...
Dumb...
Undeserving...

With that I fell asleep....

-in the dream-

As I walk into class 1-A everyone's head turns.

"Oh hey, DEKU" Uraraka voice is laced with venom and disgust. "I heard you were originally a quirkless wannabe!"   the whole class laughed.... But the loudest was Kacchan... My...crush.... Then Iida said "Who would want to be friends with a Deku?!" "HAHAHHAHAH" the whole of class 1-A laughed... Then... The biggest supporter of all....the one who gave me my quirk.... Said the thing that broke me...."Why did I give such a wannabe weakling my quirk?! I mean.... Look at you! You wanna be just like me? Ha! Like that will ever happen!" tears streamed down my face like a salty waterfall. "Omg! He's crying omg!!!! Hahaha!!!!" All Might screeched.

-End of dream-

I wake up in cold sweat, shaking violently.

No... That would never happen.... Right?

I get released a week later!

I walk with my head down into class 1-A. Everybody stares... Then Iida and Uraraka run up to me (A/N Iida: GOTTA GO FAST!😂 sorry I had to) they both hug me and start sobbing. I'm surprised fir a moment 1st I just got hugged within 5 seconds of walking in 2nd Iida, yes Iida, the class rep and most strict student, is crying, no, scratch that, sobbing. My life just went upside down. After I recovered I hugged them back. Then I saw Kacchan... We made eye contact.

Kacchan's p.o.v

I look into his eyes and see pain and sadness. I could see the demons that haunt him. I could see no hope, no light no remains of the old deku...

DEKU p.o.v

I start coughing and run to the bathroom. I look into the mirror and see blood and..... Orange and red flower petals coming out...

Hanhaki...
Blooms from one-sided love....
So... Kacchan docent love me huh....

Sorry for the constant p.o.v change😬

Kacchan's p.o.v

My feelings for Deku dissaperd. I don't love him... I love kirishima... I start blushing at the thought of Shitty hair and me together... Urgghhhh.... DEKU comes back with a petal coming out of his mouth while coughing... "Are you ok Deku?" Floaty girl asks. "Yep!" Deku says cheerfully!

Will Deku survive Hanhaki? Will he get surgery? Or will Kacchan start loving Izuku again? Who knowsssss
488 WORDS GUYS GALS AND NON-BINARY PALZZ BAI!