⛓ Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu x Reader ; Defending Her ⛓

Being a yakuza was tough.

(Name) thought it would be fine, since she was a family friend of the Kuzuryu's. They were the leaders of their clan, so she assumed they'd go a little easy on her or something.

Not that they didn't—she and Natsumi didn't do much around the guys, anyway. To them, they were kind of just their entertainers.

One day, Natsumi came storming in to their shared room, angry.

"What's wrong?" (Name) asked.

"What isn't wrong?" she huffed, throwing her bag on her bed.

"Okay, Natsumi." (Name) sat up on her own bed, looking at the blonde. "Tell me whats wrong before you break something."

"I'm tired of those fucking slobs trying to put their hands on me!" she cried in annoyance. "This wasn't the first time—they don't know a single thing about decency."

(Name) sighed, agreeing. There was only one attempt on her, but nothing compared to what Natsumi has to go through—and not as major as she was able to stop them that time.

"And my ass of a brother can't even defend me. He was there with the crowd, laughing!"

Now that pissed her off just a little.

"Oh yeah? Now that's not right."

"You're always so logical, dear." Natsumi smiled at her, nodding her head. "I'm glad you agree! He should be defending his sister, don't you think? I'm sure he'd defend you if you were being harassed, too."

"Yeah, maybe... but I just think it's rude to not defend your own sister when many attempts are made on her." (Name) crossed her arms.

"If I could show them who they're messing with... I'm not just some entertainer, and neither are you. I'd love to bring this up to Father," the blonde fumed. "But I know he'd just brush it off or something."

"He'd say something like, 'They're men. Don't be so childish and fend them off like a real yakuza.'"

"God, you're exactly right! You know us all like the back of your hand." Natsumi laughed a bit. "Son of a bitch, my shift starts again in a few hours. What do I do? I really don't wanna go back."

"Well, this time, I'll be there with you," (Name) told her with a smile. "And maybe... just maybe, I'll have something in mind."

(Name) walked into the bar with Natsumi, wearing their usual bar-tending outfits. They received a few looks from the men inside, but they pretended not to notice.

"My brother's over there," Natsumi whispered, narrowing her head toward the son of their leader, Fuyuhiko.

(Name) smiled, nodding. "Thank you, Natsumi."

"Give him a piece of his own medicine!"

"Don't worry, I will."

As (Name) strut through the crowd, holding her plate in her hand, she made her way toward the young yakuza. She turned around, seeing Natsumi doing her job slightly hesitant.

Her feet then stopped once she reached the bar. She tapped on Fuyuhiko's shoulder, "I need to talk to you."

He turned around, giving her a look. "Yeah?"

"You see your sister over there?" she pointed to the blonde, who was already ready to punch one of the guys in the mouth. "She's having a little dilemma... do you think you can help her out?"

"Come on, I already—"

"Please?"

Fuyuhiko paused and then sighed. He got to his feet and shouted across the room, "Hey! Get your fucking hands off my sister."

"What're you gonna do about it?" The man snarled at him, his hand moving down to Natsumi's skirt.

Natsumi pushed him off of her, angered. "Get away from me."

Fuyuhiko picked up a knife from his belt and easily chucked it toward the yakuza, purposely hitting him an inch away from his head. "You heard what she said. Fuck off."

The yakuza huffed, moving away from Natsumi and out the door. Fuyuhiko looked at the rest of the group, "And that goes for the rest of you fuckers, too. Touch my sister and you'll have to deal with me."

The room was quiet for a few minutes. Soon, chatter rose amongst themselves and the ambience was back to normal.

Natsumi looked over to (Name) and smiled at her. She mouthed a quick thanks and returned to her job.

(Name) grinned, turning to Fuyuhiko and wrapping her arms around his neck. "Thank you very much."

"You owe me one," he responded, but a grin made its way onto his face too. He wrapped his arms around her hips, pulling her close to him. "A big one."

"Fine. For starters..." She brought a hand behind his head, pulling him in and kissing his lips.

Fuyuhiko pulled away slightly, smirking. "They haven't bothered you at all, have they?"

"Are you kidding? Ever since you gave them that threat, they were scared to even look at me." (Name) chuckled. "And judging by the looks of everyone right now... I doubt they'll even think about it anymore."

Every yakuza in the room were staring at the two by the bar, shocked. Natsumi's eyes widened, and she placed her plate down before screaming.

"How fucking long has this been going on without me knowing?"

A/N: Okay, so, yeah, long time since I updated thisssss.

But I just wanted to put something on here because:

a. I actually love Fuyuhiko
b. I don't wanna leave the Danganronpa fandom?? Like, I've finished all the games and no one's requesting, meaning this book was on hold. But I don't exactly want it to be on hold because then I won't be updating it and that means I'm slowly leaving the Danganronpa fandom.

So yeah, I just wanted to put something on here so I know I'm not losing interest in this.

Even though I'm never changing my username. :' )

~dxganronpa