⚜️ Izuru Kamukura x Reader ; Daddy ⚜️

Requested by Depressed_Potato101 !

Izuru stared at the girl a few feet from him. She stood there, hands behind her back and smiling quite innocently.

"Hey, daddy. How've you been in here?" (Name) asked.

Oh, how he loved when she called him that. Around her was the only time he truly showed any type of emotion besides boredom.

Her budding talent, her good looks and body, her personality... everything about her was just right to him.

She was also very, very obedient.

(Name) almost never called the Ultimate Hope by his name. Ever since she found out he liked the dirty nickname, she would always call him that. It always brought a grin to his face with some enjoyable thoughts as well.

"Why so far? Come sit next to me," he told her, his voice soft.

As soon as she was on the cot, he placed his hand behind her head and brought her in for a kiss. She eagerly complied, returning it in full.

His hand slid down to her waist and then to her hips, eventually moving to her lower backside. She let out a small giggle, one of her hands landing on his thigh.

Pulling her lips away slightly, she whispered, "It seems this is the only place we can enjoy ourselves, daddy."

"You know I love it when you call me that," he said, leaning in again for another kiss, almost desperately.

(Name) then lazily hooked her arms around his shoulders, pulling her face away a bit. "But I'm sure you can skip one day, right?"

"Come again?"

Seeing his slightly baffled expression—she couldn't exactly tell since he kept a neutral, bored expression most of time—she couldn't help but smile and move away from him, getting to her feet. "Say... I wonder when they're gonna get you out of here?"

He wasn't the least bit curious about her question. Quietly, Izuru got off the bed without making a creak and walked over to her.

She continued to babble on. "It's hard to have to sneak in here so much... can't they just release you from this damn prison? If it wasn't so dark and gloomy, I'd stay here... it's twice the size of my room!"

The way he snaked his arm around her waist and his other hand to her mouth made her shut up.

"I adore your voice, (Name), I really do... but you've already made me want to touch you, yet you move away."

"Oh, my bad Iz—"

"What were you going to call me?"

She decided to tease him a little bit, realizing he was in that mood. "Your name, of course. Izuru Kamukura—is that not who you are?"

He couldn't exactly deny that, as it was his name. But he knew what she was doing and wouldn't give in easily.

Neither would she, apparently.

Because no matter what he did, whether it was kiss her neck or slide his hand up her shirt, she refused to call him what he wanted her to.

"Oh, Izuru... don't stop."

He could tell (Name) was being stubborn, but did it out of her own pleasure. He wanted to do so many things to her, things that would leave her screaming for him.

And so when he pulled away from her, she practically gripped onto his collar, not liking the lack of heat and space between them.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"What do you think you're doing?" she countered, turning her head around a bit to face him. "There's no way you're leaving me like that."

"Leaving you like what?"

Izuru's hands flew to her hips, sliding down to her thighs. She shuddered, but knew he wasn't going to his full extent—she knew he had barely began.

Slowly, he rubbed the inside of her thighs, moving higher and higher. But it was killing her, the slow speed.

"I- Izuru..."

He said nothing, only continuing his actions even slower. (Name) became desperate, and soon, she cried out, "Okay, I give in, daddy!"

Izuru grinned just a bit, as he rarely did. "That's better."

He then pushed her back onto the bed, hovering over her. "Now I can give you what you want."

A/N: There was really no clean way to write this, so I—

lmao, hope it was okay though!

~dxganronpa